the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Priuses are ugly cars.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Tommerag

What day is it?
I like the chevy volt they actually look decent and can go 40 miles per charge. I would never need to buy gas school and work are both within 40 miles round trip.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I like the Chevy Volt (and all the plug in electrics) just for the idea that I can find some poor little unguarded exterior outlet and get free energy.

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
Apparently my back has had enough today. Doesn't everyone just love moving? Carrying heavy furniture down stairs repeatedly... Kinda reminds me of work and those horrid calls involving "heavy loads".

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Ah bed time, then off to rancho in the morning for day 1 :)

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Go Exodus!

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Apparently my back has had enough today. Doesn't everyone just love moving? Carrying heavy furniture down stairs repeatedly... Kinda reminds me of work and those horrid calls involving "heavy loads".

Moving my brother into his third floor apartment with no elevator sucked.

The kicker was after each flight of stairs you made a U turn, and went down a hallway to another U turn and the next flight, and there was a full wall between the stairs and the hallway.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Hmmm, Bar Rescue just might be one of my new favorite shows

Sasha

Forum Chief
I'm awake!

Darnit!

Sasha

Forum Chief
I love how informercials make every day things look frustrating and impossible.

I'm watching one for the Genie Bra. Wearing a bra is so difficult! How did we do it before this new bra! Yes I often stand there in my underwear and just shake my head in frustration instead of buying a bra that actually fits! Oh no, straps! AAAAHHHHH.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Mmmm gigantic chocolate chip coffee cake.

JPINFV

Gadfly
frustration.png

Sasha

Forum Chief
That seems all too familiar after a couple too many drinks...

Really a girl can reach around behind her back and do it in two seconds i dont get the big deal. Theyre hooks not combination locks.

adamjh3

Last edited by a moderator:

adamjh3

Really a girl can reach around behind her back and do it in two seconds i dont get the big deal. Theyre hooks not combination locks.

To be fair, most of the girls I've, urmmm... had relations with... they dropped the straps over their shoulders and unhooked from the front. Don't be so hard on us! :p

JPINFV

Gadfly
To be fair, most of the girls I've, urmmm... had relations with... they dropped the straps over their shoulders and unhooked from the front. Don't be so hard on us! :p

...and for those of us that prefer females over the age of 12...

I can undo them in under a second...

traumafront.jpg