Sasha

Forum Chief
Im gonna punch someone in the kidneys.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Im gonna punch someone in the kidneys.

At least it wasn't the throat this time.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
[youtube]WycL_rO5RiY[/youtube]

Sasha

Forum Chief
Both kidneys. People are pushing for the throat punch.

I love working with someone who knows me so well that she can tell that im stressed or annoyed by the way i bite my lip and hold my pen.

Gray

Forum Lieutenant
First day at new job #1 is now complete.

Both kidneys. People are pushing for the throat punch.

I love working with someone who knows me so well that she can tell that im stressed or annoyed by the way i bite my lip and hold my pen.

Do you drop your pen when going for the throat punch or do you use it in case it's not enough?

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Under 4 weeks to the Tough Mudder now. I'm starting to get pretty excited. 10 miles of mountain trail running, obstacles, mud, ice and fire.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Do you drop your pen when going for the throat punch or do you use it in case it's not enough?

I set down my pen. It's a really nice pen. I don't want to ruin it. I have had to protect it from several nurse thiefs. As in I've tracked them down and went "Dude you have my pen!"

JPINFV

Gadfly
I set down my pen. It's a really nice pen. I don't want to ruin it. I have had to protect it from several nurse thiefs. As in I've tracked them down and went "Dude you have my pen!"

Your pen is huge.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Anyone else find this commercial freaky?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz50_1Y2pXU[/youtube]

JPINFV

Gadfly
My-Pen-Is-Huge-shirt-lg.gif

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone else find this commercial freaky?

Its beyond freaky. Pruis's are a waste of a car anyway. The mileage can be equalled by other gas cars and exceeded by diesel cars.

When they first came out a study showed that it costs less "resources" to build and operate and a Hummer H2 for 100kmiles than to build and operate a Prius for a 100k miles.