the 100% directionless thread

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Just finished listening to "A Trick of the Tail" by Genesis, in it's entirety. Nothing like a 33 year old album to take you back...

andydrumm05

Forum Probie
I've been humming the song "Celebration" since Friday afternoon, because that's when I found out that I passed my NREMT-B exam, and this was my first go at it. So to say that I'm excited, is an understatement.

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
when i'm running code....get the heck out of my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just because it ain't your kid that we are going to get, doesn't mean they aren't important.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I think all cars need a new devices installed in them:

When an emergency vehicles is nearby, all other civilian vehicles have their gas pedals turned off. No accelerating, no following ambulances to get through traffic. Just a nice, gentle glide.

That will solve our problems! :p

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief

When an emergency vehicles is nearby, all other civilian vehicles have their gas pedals turned off. No accelerating, no following ambulances to get through traffic. Just a nice, gentle glide.

i agree!!!! i kept hitting the train horn we have but it didn't work, finally i got on the pa and started yelling. last week, the nurses had called the police in garland cause they were running hot in traffic and this lady was following behind them like 3 ft from the bumper........she almost rear ended them cause they had to slam on the brakes cause some idiot moved left and stopped in front of them......we don't know if they got her or not cause they had turned off on 30 and she stayed on 635

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Luckily when I did the PICU, I didn't have to run L&S. I would have been lost, crying in downtown Dallas, scared at 1AM, cursing at the 30 cars on the road.

I got lost going to Baylor from the Cotton Bowl! I could have sworn I was told to go to Parkland, but when my medic asked why I was on the highway, I knew something was wrong :p

5 days until I'm in Vegas for my 21st bday. wOOt.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief

I dont think this will help though this is quite a problem. I see where your coming from as many vehicles tend to just stop where they are. I have thought that a police vehicle should trail other emergency vehicles occasionaly and site all those who draft off of it, or impede the emergency vehicles progress in one way or the other

That_Guy

Forum Crew Member
Did you know, that in World War 2. The first Stealth Fighter was accidentally created by the Nazi's, but was never used? :rolleyes:

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
OMG!!! Strawberry Cheesecake Snacks by Jell-O brand are like HOT S#X in a cup...who knew....lol....I'm jonesing for them....lolol

oneluv79:blush:

oneluv79

Forum Crew Member
Alrighty then :blush:...

:p

lolol They are! You go get you some and you'll find out....I'm about to have another one before I go to work...lol

oneluv79:)

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Did you know, that in World War 2. The first Stealth Fighter was accidentally created by the Nazi's, but was never used? :rolleyes:

Really? Do you have a link? I would love to read about that.