the 100% directionless thread

Sasha

Forum Chief
Here's an idea.. stay out of the sun, no sunburn!

Sasha

Forum Chief

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Some of us don't tan. I go from white to red back to white.
No fun for you. Try vinagar on your burn, takes the sting right out. My brother is fair skinned also and gets fried every time.
If I get a good tan during one summer of lifeguarding, I generally keep it for about a solid year.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Some of us don't tan. I go from white to red back to white.

Takes me forever to tan, but when I do, I'm tan for months afterward even if I never see the sun again.

I get my paleness from my mom whos Norewegian, and my tanliness from my dad who's blackfoot indian.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Hotel posted this on facebook....

Scared the Bejeezus out of me

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4jgUcxMezM[/YOUTUBE]

Sasha

Forum Chief
I lost gilbert. :-(

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
If I get a good tan during one summer of lifeguarding, I generally keep it for about a solid year.

Story of my life! I'm very afraid of skin cancer considering how much time I spend out in the sun. Even on the ski hill my face is still getting sun constantly.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Well now you're scared me :(

Sent from my mobile command center

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
unless its Zinc oxide. It blocks everything.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown just spent four hours cleaning

Mrs Brown will be very pleas.....actually knowing Mrs Brown she will just shrug and go "meh" :D

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

Mrs Brown will be very pleas.....actually knowing Mrs Brown she will just shrug and go "meh" :D

Trying to get out of the dog house? :p

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief

Wait... what was so dirty that it took you four hours to clean? Brown, what did you do to my house?!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Wait... what was so dirty that it took you four hours to clean? Brown, what did you do...

Brown should disclaim Brown was also on Facebook, watching YouTube and reading a book at the same time so it was more like an hour of cleaning.

Brown just picked up trash, tidied up the bookshelves and made the bed is all :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sasha

Forum Chief
Soooo i learned a valuable lesson today while taking laundry to my outside utility room with my headphones in... just because you cant hear/see the neighbors doesnt mean they cant hear/see you.

And despite how awesome you think you sound with your headphones you dont really sound that awesome.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

MassEMT-B

Forum Captain

Yup, thats why I always wear sunscreen. My father died when I was 8 of skin cancer. I always wear sunscreen now when I am going to be out in the sun for a while.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I have had 5 really bad burns that I can think of.

Nothing compared to my last one that was 2nd degree and infected.

I will never be in the sun again without 100spf