the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
The time has arrived at last. Tomorrow morning, at 06:00:01 (assuming I don't get tagged with a late call) I am hitting the road and heading to the Payette River area for a week of nothing but fun. Rafting, hiking, climbing, swimming, hanging out.....oh yea. Vacation time is freakin' awesome.

Don't worry. Someone else is driving at least till lunch time. ;-)

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Just ran the call from hell. Patient that was alternately within a couple of minutes of quitting breathing while laying down and b!tching at us he didn't like sitting up when upright.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Voldemort Voldemort Oooh Voldy Voldy Mort, Voldemort!

Sasha

Forum Chief
it's my ring tone.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just passed by the group of firefighters riding bicycles from LA to new York.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Just ran the call from hell. Patient that was alternately within a couple of minutes of quitting breathing while laying down and b!tching at us he didn't like sitting up when upright.

Versed. For either you or the pt...matters little.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Good luck! Let us know how it goes

Sent from my mobile command center

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
A dozen grown *** men + warehouse + toy guns + 10 hours = 24 welts (four of which bled) and a helluva fun Sunday

Anjel

Forum Angel
A dozen grown *** men + warehouse + toy guns + 10 hours = 24 welts (four of which bled) and a helluva fun Sunday

Sounds like all the guys from my company last sunday lol

My partner has a nasty scab on his arm and bruising everywhere.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Thanks guys! First day was great. Like most new jobs, today was paperwork and administrivia. Got 4 of the 6 daily uniforms, turnout gear and all the rest of the issued stuff.

I've got a full 2 weeks of OR time, clinical checkoffs, RSI certification, helicopter orientation and some other goodies before I start the long "certification process" on a medic unit.

So far, so good.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts, diddly diddly, lined up all in a row bump bump bump. Big ones small ones some as big as your head.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Just looked at my phone call history. I call dispatch and hospitals way more then I call anyone else. Gonna see if I can put it down on my taxes.