the 100% directionless thread

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
I have a paramedic doing clearing rides on my truck tonight. My last night before a 3 day weekend off just got easy.

Anyone know anything about Yamaha waverunners? Im looking at one tommorow that won't start and I can get for cheap.

Sasha

Forum Chief
That's when we find out that the fire department is really good at using traction splints and back boards along with everything else to pin them down.

It makes me laugh when we arrive on scene and see a firefighter holding a backboard into the ground lol

I'm tired of these mother freaking snakes on this mother freaking scene!

JPINFV

Gadfly
It makes me laugh when we arrive on scene and see a firefighter holding a backboard into the ground lol

I know... how rare do you actually see fire fighters doing something that looks like work?

/waits to see if someone bites...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I know... how rare do you actually see fire fighters doing something that looks like work?

/waits to see if someone bites...

Hey standing around on a medical call while wearing bunker pants is alot of work!! :p

I've done that before so I plead guilty. Always got to look good on the scene of anything ahaha

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Hmmmmmm circadian hypocrisy

MD's certify that pilots, truckers, and others need sleep, but will steadfastly refuse to acknowledge that nurses, EMT's, medical students, and air traffic controllers need it. If a MD kept hours like EMT's and niurses do, he'd be suspected of using meth.

Anjel

Forum Angel
That's when we find out that the fire department is really good at using traction splints and back boards along with everything else to pin them down.

hahaha that made me laugh really hard. I then proceeded to choke for like 5 minutes. Must be chunky air.

Anjel

Forum Angel
and a side note... No I didn't steal this from you HotelCo. I saw yours after the fact.

Our father who art in Detroit, Hockey be thy name. Thy will be done, The cup will be won. On ice, as well as in the stands. Give us this day our hockey sticks, and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us, Lead us not into elimination, but deliver us to victory. In the name of the fans, Lord Stanley, and in the name of the Wings. Amen.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Sasha

Forum Chief
Someone awoke me from my slumber. He and the one who suggested it will suffer. Grrrrr

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Someone awoke me from my slumber. He and the one who suggested it will suffer. Grrrrr

Ha ha, what... you didn't like my, "Badger. Badger. Badger. Badger." text?

nemedic

Forum Captain
MMmmmm, Mikes Hard Lemonade.

too sweet. they tend to give me really bad heartburn for some reason. i generally stick to a 50/50 mix of red gatorade and vanilla stoli or yellow gatorade,100 proof captains and lime juice

assuming i don't just stick with beer in which case my current preferences are Sam Summer Ale, Harpoon's UFO Raspberry, and maybe Corona if it's really hot/i feel like something lighter

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Wooooow. Working with a medic who said and I am quoting him directly "we do gods work."