the 100% directionless thread

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Wikipedia says electrocution means death, so it has to be right ... right? :D

Brown would go with electrical injury

It also says Electrocution is also frequently used to refer to any electric shock received but is technically incorrect. This choice in definition varies from dictionary to dictionary.[1] [2]

bigbaldguy

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
I have now been awake and working on the ambulance for 24 hrs. On a side note, i finally figured out how to enable wifi on my new smartypants phone.

nemedic

Forum Captain
I have now been awake and working on the ambulance for 24 hrs. On a side note, i finally figured out how to enable wifi on my new smartypants phone.

If you dont mind sharing, what type of phone? I'm currently using an iPhone 4, but mainly because it eliminates my also carrying an iPod, and I like to use the remote app to randomly play music throughout the house via the hookup through my MacBook Pro and the house's surround sound system. Nothing like blasting flight of the Valkyries @ 0430 to screw with my dad, who chose to wake me up via a glass of ice water yesterday morning

nemedic

Forum Captain
I'm thinking of shutting his alarm clock off tomorrow night, and waking him up the next morning for his 24 at the firehouse with a certain Rebecca Black song

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief

Because only cool people like the Browns have smartypants phones? :D

Brown is liking being back on permanent nights ... not really liking the not seeing Mrs Brown thing but its not like Mrs Brown is important anyway right?

City 3 calls Ambulance .... looks like this bloke has been done over with a skillet, status three for hospital shortly.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Looked into a couple of AEMT programs near where I would be staying if I moved to Georgia. I think the closest one I found was 27 minutes away. Will have to check them out. Looks like I might make this Georgia thing happen.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Working overnight last night has made my sleep wake schedule all cattywompus.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Wrapping up my deployment in Alabama. It's been a long two weeks. Fly home tomorrow. I'll try to provide a detailed report once I'm at a computer.

Sent using the Tapatalk app!

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Today and tomorrow are going to be busy as hell.

Today:

Coffee with the docs, lunch with lexi, then Sigma Theta tau induction tonight.

Tomorrow:

Board exam & Graduation

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
It's raining... It's pouring... Our alert system keeps on toning...

Sasha

Forum Chief
Grandma fell out of bed, bumped her head, and now resps are snooooring.

nemedic

Forum Captain
Grandma fell out of bed, bumped her head, and now resps are snooooring.

Add in the coumadin induced massive head lac, trying to get up, but slipping and breaking a hip on the 2nd fall, you had my one call yesterday. Of course, happened 10 minutes prior to shift change. Had to soak my work shirt in peroxide to get the blood out, but the 3 hours of OT were nice

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
Off to a psych test for a police department hiring process.

Let's hope the shrink doesn't realize just how crazy I am, and decides to put me in the looney bin. :p

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Off to a psych test for a police department hiring process.

Let's hope the shrink doesn't realize just how crazy I am, and decides to put me in the looney bin. :p

The MMPI is funny as hell. According to mine, I have an obsession with door knobs, lol.