the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Had one of the dogs put down today. Tried to drink from a bottle of beer with the cap still on; that didn't feel quite right.

That's one of the hardest things to do. I'm sorry, hang in there.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
And double-tap. Which one of you broke Netflix?

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Had one of the dogs put down today. Tried to drink from a bottle of beer with the cap still on; that didn't feel quite right.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've been there and it's one of the toughest things I've ever had to do. Hang in there. You loved your dog and your dog loved you and that's all that matters.

medic417

The Truth Provider

bigbaldguy

Sasha

Forum Chief
Real or virtual lol

Do tell. Details please, and remember this is a family site :p

Real, duh.

We were supposed to meet for dinner and a movie. My car ended up deciding to leak out all it's coolant and overheat. He picked me up from a 711 where my car was smoking at. We went to the movies. Played Dance Dance Revolution in the lobby before the movie (I super suck, by the way.. terribly awful.) then he took me home and we had a hug and I kissed him on the cheek. But the conversation was awesome :)

Tomorrow I get the car fixed and am going to take HIM out as a thank you for being so super sweet about my car deciding to take a nap.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Lucky guy got to play the hero to the damsal in distress card...

bigbaldguy

He probably jacked her car up to begin with.

bigbaldguy

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Ok, that song, Papa Loved Mama.....don't get the papa and mama mixed up on the second to last line of the chorus. :p

One of my co-workers was singing away the other day, quietly, but still loud enough to be heard. What the rest of us heard was "Mama loved papa, papa loved men....mamas in the graveyard papas in the pen." Took me five minutes to stop laughing. Oh my gosh....the gal singing it will never live that down. :p

JPINFV

Gadfly
Well, whether or not papa loves men, men loves papa in the pen.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
It amazes me that the general public think that EMTs and Medics make a lot of money. My father decided to tell some guys that he works with that I'm an EMT to which they responded "ooh wow. That's good he is making the big bucks!". To which my father laughed at. Then he told them my pay haha

FrostbiteMedic

Forum Lieutenant
It amazes me that the general public think that EMTs and Medics make a lot of money. My father decided to tell some guys that he works with that I'm an EMT to which they responded "ooh wow. That's good he is making the big bucks!". To which my father laughed at. Then he told them my pay haha
And to make matters worse.....some places that do fire and police discounts don't do EMS discounts. Why? Because fire keeps their place from burning down and police keep it from getting robbed.....
I wonder who works on them when they have a stupid moment.........:p