the 100% directionless thread

Have the partner from hell today. Yay me. Apparently reading on my down time is unacceptable and do you think jesus masturbated? Lord kill me now.

Home this morning, after running for 22 out of 24 hours. To top it off? My F150 blew a sparkplug out of it's 4.6 this morning :angry:. Luckily I was able to put it back in on the side of the road and limp home.

Well there is your problem. It's a ford...... Should have gone with a chevy. Haha

Went to Great Falls today for a hike and some picture taking. The river is a little flooded....
5521108244_95c1f472bf.jpg

Kayak time!

Ha, there was no kyaking at all. Even the crazy kayak guys who are usually around the bottom of the falls weren't there. The park had more than their usual number of "if you go in the water, you'll die" signs up.

You should be able to see a whole series of falls under the water- they're really cool. Ill post a picture when I'm not on my phone.

It was a lot of rain. I drove home from school Thurs night on the beltway- it was rediculous. I still don't know how I avoided getting hit.

Went to Great Falls today for a hike and some picture taking. The river is a little flooded....
5521108244_95c1f472bf.jpg

I remember being there in 96 when the river dammed itself up with ice and trees and flowed backwards over the falls. :-)

Second night in a row I've tried to study while there's been a hockey game on... I really should know that I won't get any studying done...

Second night in a row I've tried to study while there's been a hockey game on... I really should know that I won't get any studying done...

You should know better than that. Was it the wings tonight?

I got knocked off a bar stool watching them last night lol it got exciting I guess.

You should know better than that. Was it the wings tonight?

I got knocked off a bar stool watching them last night lol it got exciting I guess.
Yup. Wings won 5-3, then I watched the Canucks.

I wish I could have been at that game on Friday! That was great.

HotelCo's new nickname is McBadger

I like it.

And ummm, who watches hockey when there isn't a winter olympics going on?

Daylights savings while at work... I don't know if I miss the hour of sleep, or enjoy getting off an hour earlier...

GGGGRRRRR.

Due to working last night AND it being daylights savings, I woke up for a call at 3am (2am for the last 6 months) and was up until I got off work. Then drove 2 hours back home... so I decided to sleep for a bit which I HATE doing right after getting off work due to it wasting most of my day off. I set my alarm for 11.

I woke up at 11 and apparently turned the alarm off... and just now woke up again hours later.

I'm angry. Well rested, but angry.

Back