the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel

Sasha

Forum Chief
Your foot belongs on the ground, not in your partner's keester. :p

That was yesterday.

Today was my permanent sunday partner. We had quite a lengthy discussion about boobs and jewish girls.

He just kept suddenly stopping every time I stood up.

Btw according to the philosopher I worked with yesterday, the only fact is that there is no facts, only beliefs, and the only reason I feel that science is factual is because I'm 23 and have a defensive wall up and have never lived.

Last edited by a moderator:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
That was yesterday.

Today was my permanent sunday partner. We had quite a lengthy discussion about boobs and jewish girls.

He just kept suddenly stopping every time I stood up.

Btw according to the philosopher I worked with yesterday, the only fact is that there is no facts, only beliefs, and the only reason I feel that science is factual is because I'm 23 and have a defensive wall up and have never lived.

Yesterday was the one who was asking questions about Jesus and all?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Yes. And just being a general PITA.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Don't you love those partners? I truly do like my normal partners. But those temp ones......

No. I informed the supervisor that if she put me with him again he may not make it back to the station at the end of shift a second time. He was lucky to make it back yesterday.

Think:
"Where's your partner?"
"Turnpike."

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
No. I informed the supervisor that if she put me with him again he may not make it back to the station at the end of shift a second time. He was lucky to make it back yesterday.

Think:
"Where's your partner?"
"Turnpike."
Aren't you in Florida? Wouldn't that make the conversation, "Where's your partner?"

"Swamp"

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief

Think:
"Where's your partner?"
"Turnpike."

Uhhh, I've done that. Called dispatch, told them I was leaving my partner at the hospital, and I was coming back to station for a new partner. Scary thing is, this wasn't the first time this guy had been abandoned. He was fired not long after.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
This name in red thing is rather odd.

And as if life wasn't complicated enough, I just got a new thing to make it even more complicated... but it's a good complicated. I just really didn't wanna leave The Girl and TLO and come back here :(

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
This name in red thing is rather odd.

And as if life wasn't complicated enough, I just got a new thing to make it even more complicated... but it's a good complicated. I just really didn't wanna leave The Girl and TLO and come back here :(

Awwwww.....jealous, jealous.

Besides, what is this "new thing to make it even more complicated?" :ph34r:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Awwwww.....jealous, jealous.

Besides, what is this "new thing to make it even more complicated?" :ph34r:
It involves moving back to NM, starting work towards my RN, if I get my medic it'll be through PerCom, and just generally needing to look at more than just taking care of myself and being able to provide.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I had to figure out how to act when high on pcp this weekend. Had sooo much fun bouncing off the walls and being a general pain in the side during the drill. Even got a hold of a radio and had to be tackled to get it back.
I love driving the crews crazy during a drill.:ph34r:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
I nominate mrbrown to have a brown name.:excl: