the 100% directionless thread

Lol, I thought he was getting ready to stand in line for the iPad 2 like the rest of us "normal" folks.

I'll be standing in line right after school to buy one. The iPad happens to be released on our anniversary...he's got no idea I'm getting one for him. He thinks I'm getting it for me. B)

Alright, I'll talk to ya'll on Sunday evening on the way home :) Cell and laptop are staying off for my trip :D Everyone have fun!

Geeking out and watching Stargate SG-1 (before the Ori) now, and then Eureka later.

Watching the whole Tsnumani situation, I hope firetender is okay.

Geeking out and watching Stargate SG-1 (before the Ori) now, and then Eureka later.

From the "younger" generation..... what are those shows? haha
I've heard of them but never watched them :P

From the "younger" generation..... what are those shows? haha
I've heard of them but never watched them :P

Younger generation? I'm only 21! :P

http://www.hulu.com/stargate-sg-1

All 10 season for free (and legal! ;)).

It was based off of a movie of the same name, but the show is so good that you don't even need to start with the movie. Check out Season 1, Ep 1. and let me know what you think.

Oh, and eureka is a newer show on SyFy channel about a town full of geniuses, and the mishaps that occur. It's pretty good.

WHY? WHY?!?! Why is it that people always seem to think they have to tell every freaking person they run across things that are none of their business?!?! I mean....do they tell that many people what they had for breakfast? No. Do they tell that many people what color socks they are wearing? NO! So why is it that as soon as someone finds out something about you that you would rather not have spread all over town, they immediately run and tell EVERYONE and within two days, the whole freaking town knows. Oh yea....and it helps when it was one of your good friends that started the whole thing.

I hate people. :angry:

it will be okay, lightsandsirens.. there are gossipers anywhere you go, it is a part of life, unfortunately.

it will be okay, lightsandsirens.. there are gossipers anywhere you go, it is a part of life, unfortunately.

I know....I just had to scream at someone....Sorry.

You know...you sound like a really nice person. ^_^

Dude, didn't you get the memo? We're old. People from my class are getting their bachelors this year, and people from yours next year!

hey. hey. hey. I never said anyone was old hahaha

Dude, didn't you get the memo? We're old. People from my class are getting their bachelors this year, and people from yours next year!

Wait, wait.... I'm 26, and am older than you. I'm NOT old!!! I will deny it with my dying breath!

Wait, wait.... I'm 26, and am older than you. I'm NOT old!!! I will deny it with my dying breath!

Linuss your in trouble now....... never use the word "old" haha

I refuse to accept it! It seems like just last week that I was graduating high school.

I refuse to accept it! It seems like just last week that I was graduating high school.

Alzheimer's has that affect on people :P:P:P

Alzheimer's has that affect on people :P:P:P

You would know.

Here's the icing on the cake: 9/11 was a decade ago... kids in 5th grade weren't even alive when 9/11 happened.

Back