the 100% directionless thread

Well its 4.23am, Brown has nothing better to do than go to work, right?

Yay... two exams tomorrow, and one online wednesday. Time to go study more.

I'm debating whether or not I want to renew my PEPP cert... I'll get EPC, Neonatal Resuc, PALS, ACLS, CPR, PHTLS, and AMLS (I think that's all) from my medic school, but no PEPP. I'm not sure if it'll be worth it to keep it current along with all the others I'll be getting during medic school.

I got to feed kangaroos, dolphins, sharks, rays, and sea lions.
I noticed you forgot to include your dogs in that list :P

Christina Aguilera just screwed up the National Anthem during the Superbowl...

I'm debating whether or not I want to renew my PEPP cert... I'll get EPC, Neonatal Resuc, PALS, ACLS, CPR, PHTLS, and AMLS (I think that's all) from my medic school, but no PEPP. I'm not sure if it'll be worth it to keep it current along with all the others I'll be getting during medic school.

Just pick it up on the back side. Its not like you actually need it to treat peds.

Not just the singing, she skipped a verse. lol

She tried to all these alterations in her voice, etc... I freaking hate that. How about we sing the song as it is written instead of trying to do a Whitney Houston screw up.

Let's Go Steelers!

Just pick it up on the back side. Its not like you actually need it to treat peds.

My main thought of keeping it up is the extra $20 I get per paycheck for it :p But you're right... I can let it lapse and just do the initial course again. Like you said, it's almost identical to EPC at this point

Well... umm... Greenbay looks like they won the Super Bowl in the first quarter. Largest comeback in history has been a 10 point comeback (twice).

Well... umm... Greenbay looks like they won the Super Bowl in the first quarter. Largest comeback in history has been a 10 point comeback (twice).

Boo! Let's go Steelers!

Who the hell is this chick singing with Slash? She sucks!

Who the hell is this chick singing with Slash? She sucks!

Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas. She sounds really off today. I don't know what'd going on there. She looks pretty good though.. ^_^

Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas. She sounds really off today. I don't know what'd going on there. She looks pretty good though.. ^_^

This whole performance sucks.

where is the critical fail on the wardrobe? That wouldn't have sucked....

err...

that's what she said...

Back