the 100% directionless thread

I always feel so weird calling 911 at work.

... and you do this, why?

While I imagine San Diego county is similar, in Orange County, CA (one county North), if an IFT crew needed paramedics, the procedure was to have them dispatched through the 911 system. In Orange County, at least, this was specifically due to only the fire departments providing paramedic service.

Edit:
Interesting, we can request an Intensive Care Paramedic via our MDT or verbally (called R50) on the radio.
Hypothetically speaking, how would that work if your service doesn't provide ICP coverage?

Interesting, we can request an Intensive Care Paramedic via our MDT or verbally (called R50) on the radio.

I wish we could. We're a private company. Our MDT's don't work, and our dispatch is run through Nextels, it's faster and easier for us to just call directly and give the info directly to the responding service without playing the telephone game through our dispatch.

I wish we could. We're a private company. Our MDT's don't work, and our dispatch is run through Nextels, it's faster and easier for us to just call directly and give the info directly to the responding service without playing the telephone game through our dispatch.

Or you could just have Brown on your vehicle, and we can troll for hot chicks at UCSD in our spare time :D

You can drive.

I'd love to have a post near UCSD, we have one near SDSU, but UCSD has a higher population of asian chicks, which is definitely my thing.

They told me the flashies and woo-woos got the babes... hasn't worked yet :ph34r:

Double-tap, my bad

i would rather post up at UCSB :excl: :) :excl: plenty of white women to go around, which is definitely my thing.

UCSB= University of Casual Sex and Beer.

Did I say it was a bad thing?

/Allowed to tease other UCs...
//Graduate of the University of Caucasian Isolation

Graduate of the University of Caucasian Isolation

you mean the University of Chinese Immigrants?

now who ever it was that liked the asians, irvine is the place for you...

Alternatively,

Oh-C-I
Under Construction Indefinitely
University of Civics and Integras.

It depends on the beer...

Pyrat Rum, on the other hand...

Lost 25 pounds in 3 months.

working every day makes you eat and spend less. My weight loss is attributable to 15 hour days and a reduction of calories.

Now if i could find healthy fast food....

I got to feed kangaroos, dolphins, sharks, rays, and sea lions.

Back