socalmedic

Mediocre at best
"your bleedings all over my linens, this is why i cant have nice things"
"mother, the wet blood is mine"
"oh, stop whining"

JPINFV

Gadfly
I am officially sick of vaginas.

Preemptive note: Being sick of vaginas does not mean I'm batting for the other team now.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best

JPINFV

Gadfly
i dont know that i would put this on the WWW.

you know how i know your gay...?
Preemptive note: Being sick of vaginas does not mean I'm batting for the other team now.

Selective quoting is selective quoting.

To be fair, I'm sick of penises too, but we have a lot less of those in Repro after the first midterm since we're focused more on pregnancy and delivery now.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
"your bleedings all over my linens, this is why i cant have nice things"
"mother, the wet blood is mine"
"oh, stop whining"

"No, hookers, when they're dead they're just hookers"

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
Selective quoting is selective quoting.

selective quoting is the best quoting. would you like like me to add a ... before and after to be correct, or can we all just laugh and have a good day. B)

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
"i was not just eye banging a teenager""i was""you disgust me"

"sterling, the age of consent in germany is 14""what are you, the alabama of europe"

"wow, rum on the razor burn hurts. i should not have shaved down there"

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Was that tonights episode? Has to be, I've seen every episode from the first season like five times, haha

I've got tonights DVRd

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
who the hell goes to an ems conference sober...ps, I am about 4 glasses of wine deep as I write this FTW... ps lucid, when is the big day?
Feb! I actually don't plan on going to any classes or anything... but I am excited to network and meet some cool people at the pool and bar and such. :)

Fixt :ph34r:

Thank you ;)

And are we invited?

Edit: Damn it, seconds away from claiming post 8000...

Yes. And tough luck. So close.

medic417

The Truth Provider

Sassafras

Forum Captain
Sitting waiting on a IFT transfer. Boss sent me earlier than pick up time and nursing staff refuse to let pt go without lunch yet calling and informing boss they aren't ready has boss irritated with me. But boss set up the apt. Boss should know he sent me way too early.

NREMTroe

Forum Crew Member
On another note, Highs this weekend in the 60's then next week calling for ice.. Oh do I love Arkansas weather!

On a better note, I'm still waiting on my license to come in the mail.. (I took the test and passed on 01/10) Oh wait, how is that a better note? Its not. :)

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
soooo, looks like i will be taking a little vacation. not of my choice, but my license in expiring on Tuesday and emsa said that they are still catching up from the 4th.they expect me to have my re-cert by the end of February, of I love California.