the 100% directionless thread

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
no work today or tomorrow. in just a few short hours i will not remember my name. just thought you should know, if I post anything between now and 10am tomorrow I apologize. carry on.

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
no work today or tomorrow. in just a few short hours i will not remember my name. just thought you should know, if I post anything between now and 10am tomorrow I apologize. carry on.

I don't think that I will be around a computer between now and 10am PST, but if I post something stupid, I apologize now to you and the mods and it if it that bad, please help me and delete it. Thank you!

Be safe out there and have a happy new years!!!!!!!!!

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Darn it, forget I had my iPhone, so there might be a posting or four

Please be safe everyone!!!

socalmedic

Mediocre at best

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Quote of the day: "You couldn't pay me to get in the water with a bull shark. I'd rather dive with white sharks while wearing a seal meat wetsuit like the :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: lovechild of Ed Gein and Jacques Cousteau."

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown fell asleep in the sun and is now Mr Red slathered in lignocaine cream ... Mrs Brown laughed at Brown rather than taking Brown to the emergency department or calling for an Intensive Care Paramedic to get Brown some ketamine. Now, Mrs Brown may nor may not be an Intensive Care Paramedic and that notwithstanding ketamine was still not forthcoming ... and Mrs Brown says she wants painkillers when giving birth to the Brownlets, all Brown will do is remind her of the sunburn experience and say naaaaaah handle it!

Is it too much to ask to get really wasted on ketamine?

Last edited by a moderator:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
And we roll the directionless thread into another year.

Brown, I don't even want to hear it. While you were busy getting burned, I was busy busting almost two feet of ice so my cows and horse can get a drink. It is currently -20 or -25, so cold the butane lighter to set off my fireworks froze, saliva freezes on your lips, ice cycles literally grow off your nose and by the time you get inside to thaw your hands, they feel as if the will be perminatly frozen in the Kung Fu grip.

If I went and fell outside in this weather and fell asleep, I would actually freeze to death.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown fell asleep in the sun and is now Mr Red slathered in lignocaine cream ... Mrs Brown laughed at Brown rather than taking Brown to the emergency department or calling for an Intensive Care Paramedic to get Brown some ketamine. Now, Mrs Brown may nor may not be an Intensive Care Paramedic and that notwithstanding ketamine was still not forthcoming ... and Mrs Brown says she wants painkillers when giving birth to the Brownlets, all Brown will do is remind her of the sunburn experience and say naaaaaah handle it!

Is it too much to ask to get really wasted on ketamine?
They'll give you ketamine for a sunburn down there? Jesus ****ing Christ on a cracker, Brown....

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
They'll give you ketamine for a sunburn down there? Jesus ****ing Christ on a cracker, Brown....

Well no, see thats the problem! :D

Brown has burnt his legs, back, trunk, face, both arms and would perfer a little dissasociation to some lignocaine cream that does not work very well.

Whilst they are only surface to surface and a half thickness the very very large area that is burnt makes Brown particularly uncomfortable,

Also the ambient temperature is quite warm which does not help and Brown quickly becomes cold and shivery if he goes and cools the burnt areas in the shower.

Sorry has Brown made a case for even a small dose of ketamine yet? Brown won't ask for much, you know, just ten mg would be quite nice and give Brown some nice visual patterns to look at for a bit in between blank periods of ketamine induced amnesia.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Managed about 3 hours of sleep this morning. We weren't in station for the first 14 hours or so I was on duty. I'm off at 0600 tomorrow... Lets see how it goes for the rest of the shift

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Managed about 3 hours of sleep this morning. We weren't in station for the first 14 hours or so I was on duty. I'm off at 0600 tomorrow... Lets see how it goes for the rest of the shift

Sleep? What's sleep? I was fine for the first part of my 48, got 7 hours of sleep that night, but then was up for 26 hours straight.

Final call? 3 car mvc, 9 patients, 1 black, 2 red, 2 yellow, rest "walking" and I was first on truck.

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Well no, see thats the problem! :D

Brown has burnt his legs, back, trunk, face, both arms and would perfer a little dissasociation to some lignocaine cream that does not work very well.

Whilst they are only surface to surface and a half thickness the very very large area that is burnt makes Brown particularly uncomfortable,

Also the ambient temperature is quite warm which does not help and Brown quickly becomes cold and shivery if he goes and cools the burnt areas in the shower.

Sorry has Brown made a case for even a small dose of ketamine yet? Brown won't ask for much, you know, just ten mg would be quite nice and give Brown some nice visual patterns to look at for a bit in between blank periods of ketamine induced amnesia.

Brown, Brown, Brown, have you learned nothing?

It is all about the story. If you got a sunburn, that is "nothing" and doesn't get any good drugs.

However, if you were fixing a hot water heater and the steam burned you, the ER may give you more sympathy...

I mean drugs. :)

8jimi8

CFRN
Sleep? What's sleep? I was fine for the first part of my 48, got 7 hours of sleep that night, but then was up for 26 hours straight.

Final call? 3 car mvc, 9 patients, 1 black, 2 red, 2 yellow, rest "walking" and I was first on truck.

Noice White cloud, turned signal fire, eh?

8jimi8

CFRN
bah... one more post to put me at 1100 on 1/1/11 take a snapshot someone!!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Noice White cloud, turned signal fire, eh?

Actually, we blame the EMT with us last night. Every time shes on the truck we get "decent" calls. Last time she was with us we had an unconcious diabetic. Otherwise it's just sick person after sick person after chest pain.

medic417

The Truth Provider