the 100% directionless thread

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
111 emergency; fire, police or ambulance? :p

Yes hello its Brown, my sunburn hurts, is HEMS avaliable at all?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm noticing something about the demographics of US members on this forum lately.. CA is still represented by a large number of posters, but TX is getting up there with more and more new posters from there.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
111 emergency; fire, police or ambulance? :p

Yes hello its Brown, my sunburn hurts, is HEMS avaliable at all?

Someone step on him. That is like 90% of the calls I get. Nonsense stuff. :angry:

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
CRY CROSBY, CRY!

Just watched the NHL Winter Classic. Looked like Crosby was gonna tear up in the post game interview.

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
How about we smack his sunburn instead? ;)

You should have a chat with Mrs Brown, she is about as evil and sadistic as that.

Brown is super bright orangey/red colour, no need for the orange suit all you have to do is take a laundry marker and write "DOCTOR" on Browns back, itll look exactly the same!

Oh and its ok tho Mrs Brown can be evil and sadistic, Brown has a few seconds between the time he posts up the video of the Brownlets being delivered on Facebook and the time Mrs Browns cellphone goes off alerting her to the flood of likes and comments about it.

Mwahahahaha!!! :D

NJN

The Young One
All units please be advised, NJN is back in service after a bit of a hiatus.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Could be worse....you could be the one forum member whose first cardiac arrest was his dad a few days ago. I hope your mother gets better.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Or like the friends of one of my co workers. New years eve their 15 and 19 year old sons were at a friends house for a party. Unknown to them the alcohol was already flowing like mad. I guess the 15 year old was attacked by some guys with a baseball bat. He was beat senseless and has tons of fractured things all throughout his body. The 19 year old herd the screaming, went to investigate and saw the perps about to drive off. He took off after them, but somehow got run over as they left the driveway. He was then caught under the car and dragged three blocks before he fell out of the undercarriage.

The 15 year old is in critical condition and the 19 year old is not expected to make it. His ICP hit 60 yesterday. :-S So I'd appreciate it if y'all would keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Hope your mom is feeling better soon. I came tell you, having had it, pneumonia is not fun at all. :-(

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
So, I got an update about one of the patients at my MVC/MCI the other night.

His truck had been hit, and the EMT initially tagged him as green since he was walking around. She later asked for some help because he kept asking where he was and what had happened. I asked him if he hurt anywhere, and he said his arms / legs tingled... I changed him to yellow so he was next out (since the reds had already gone). When the next ambulance arrived, we loaded him into the truck and off they went. Apparently within a minute of leaving, the guy went unconscious.

At the hospital they did an Xray. Turned out he had a fx neck and is now up in the ICU. So much for "walking" wounded, right? :p

WVEmt

Forum Crew Member
Got off medical leave on Friday. Still sore but back to work today. Lets hope people around here have learned how to drive in the past 2 1/2 weeks:wacko:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Bro thats harsh man. Hope they make it.

Let Brown know if anything he has in his Thomas Pack of flying doctor medical tricks can be of help.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Let Brown know if anything he has in his Thomas Pack of flying doctor medical tricks can be of help.

Do they let you do decompressive craniectomies?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm now off for 5 days! Going to NM for at least a couple, then maybe to... um... see a friend who I probably shouldn't see.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
a call i just had.. little information on this call. Law Enforcement was in a high speed chase with a vehicle.. that ended up crashing into a fence. Non injury but they still had to have him checked out by medics.

Dispatch: Fire Department respond to C ave for a medical eval, officers on scene.
US: FD en-route, can we get an updated location for this call
Dispatch: its on C Ave.
and officers are on scene
US: Copy, where on C ave, C ave is 6 miles long.
Dispatch: the officers are at the end of C ave
US: Copy, we will look for there lights..

We turned east instead of west, and got to the end of C, and realized we needed to go west on C!!!