the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Drunk me thought that #1 clipper = 1mm......The high and tight is extra tight right now

Ha! You’re so moto your high and tight is higher and tighter.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Chimpin’ n’ pimpin’...

I do own this shirt. :D

20200412_101500.jpg

CALEMT

I'll just look like a dirty hippy until my barber opens the shop back up.

I’ll be looking like Spicoli once this is all over.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
My daughter got a little extra from le lapin de Pâques this year. Shes's happily building a Trolls lego set and all is good in the world. My wife is reading a book and the doggo is chewing a rawhide. This is the stuff I love. My family, together... enjoying some quiet today. But all together and healthy.

Last edited:

VentMonkey

Family Guy
My daughter got a little extra from le lapin de Pâques this year. Shes's happily building a Trolls lego set and all is good in the world. My wife is reading a book and the doggo is chewing a rawhide. This is the stuff I love. My family, together... enjoying some quiet today. But all together and healthy.
Yep, same here. Had our ritualistic morning breakfast, followed by our ritualistic morning walk, Sunday service streamed via YouTube.

The egg hunt will commence some time in the afternoon. Mongo gets his first hunt and basket with his sisters. Mongo says (grunting) he’s happy...

I’m glad to hear the fam is safe and happy.

Also worth noting, Trolls: World Tour is pretty good if she’s into them/ hasn’t seen it yet.

NomadicMedic

Yep, same here. Had our ritualistic morning breakfast, followed by our ritualistic morning walk, Sunday service streamed via YouTube.

The egg hunt will commence some time in the afternoon. Mongo gets his first hunt and basket with his sisters. Mongo says (grunting) he’s happy...

I’m glad to hear the fam is safe and happy.

Also worth noting, Trolls: World Tour is pretty good if she’s into them/ hasn’t seen it yet.

Yeah, we watched it yesterday. The Brass Monkey Trolls were my favorite part. :)

Now, to have the wife cut my hair. Wahl #2 all over.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
I've started a patio garden. Trying to put useful plants out. Plants mosquitoes won't like, herbs, vegetables, pollinator friendly, etc.

I need some lemongrass and a few other plants.

NomadicMedic

My rental house in Delaware got some significant storm damage. Time to either sell it or burn it down.

CALEMT