the 100% directionless thread

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
Based on your previous posts on working with partners it seemed like you didn't get along and you lacked personal skills. An observation that everyone on this forum pointed out.

It's how you go about question. It comes off as defensive and reactive vs inquisitive.

I don't mean by skills alone. While it is a kinder and gentler fire department you still need thick skin. This is a no bull excrement straight up statement.

As I mentioned, no I don't like working with those two people. And if you cared about your job, your patients, you wouldn't either.

Two out of dozens I regularly work with doesn't paint a complete enough picture and isn't a large enough sample size.

I don't always bring up every little detail of my life. I don't always talk about how when work is going well because I don't want to sound like I'm tooting my own horn.

Do you reasonable think the case of the 2 I mentioned is enough to go on? If I'd mentioned two people who I'd had a great shift with would that dissuade your prior thoughts about me? Of course not. But since my anecdotes fit your narrative of me, they've become a torch for you to wave at me.

And I stand by not liking them. I will not apologize for that. I was not wrong. Even though many here defended them over me because they sat at the table of experience.

I used to be honestly inquisitive. But that doesn't cut it here. Now I have to brace the walls and expect a fight that is bound to happen

Look over what's happened for me defending myself against something that isn't true. And yet I'm still wrong.

CALEMT

As I mentioned, no I don't like working with those two people. And if you cared about your job, your patients, you wouldn't either.

Two out of dozens I regularly work with doesn't paint a complete enough picture and isn't a large enough sample size.

I don't always bring up every little detail of my life. I don't always talk about how when work is going well because I don't want to sound like I'm tooting my own horn.

Do you reasonable think the case of the 2 I mentioned is enough to go on? If I'd mentioned two people who I'd had a great shift with would that dissuade your prior thoughts about me? Of course not. But since my anecdotes fit your narrative of me, they've become a torch for you to wave at me.

And I stand by not liking them. I will not apologize for that. I was not wrong. Even though many here defended them over me because they sat at the table of experience.

I used to be honestly inquisitive. But that doesn't cut it here. Now I have to brace the walls and expect a fight that is bound to happen

Look over what's happened for me defending myself against something that isn't true. And yet I'm still wrong.

I would write a reply, but honestly I don't wanna. I'm done with this subject matter. If you wish to ask about 12 leads, treatment options, or pathophysiology we would be happy to answer questions.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser

CALEMT

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
I'm still waiting on proof on this. But when you think you're on the moral high ground and have more experience, why would I be given the answer or an apology?

I'm not holding my breath.

... which is why you have found it very difficult to get along with anyone at your job.

CALEMT

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone else get emails from Grunt Style?

Admittedly I was one of the people rubbed the wrong way by an earlier email. Now theyre getting roasted on facebook.

CALEMT

Anyone else get emails from Grunt Style?

Admittedly I was one of the people rubbed the wrong way by an earlier email. Now theyre getting roasted on facebook.

What did they do?