the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I dunno. I'm a El Pollo Loco/Baja Fresh guy.
The 1/2 pound red burrito with the mild sauce is very hard to beat at that price point. It's good hot, warm, and even cold.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
The 1/2 pound red burrito with the mild sauce is very hard to beat at that price point. It's good hot, warm, and even cold.

Theres just something about the fiesta pack that goes with drinking an excess amount of beer while fishing. Good times... Or... when you're starvin' like marvin at 0600 and theres leftover soft tacos.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Both roommates have left and the room is bare, I am officially wrapping up my last night as a college student. The lack of flatulence and game of thrones marathons is bittersweet, but RAA should be a good change.

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
Both roommates have left and the room is bare, I am officially wrapping up my last night as a college student. The lack of flatulence and game of thrones marathons is bittersweet, but RAA should be a good change.
Welcome to the final level of moving to adulthood. Sounds like you will have a good place to work though. Good luck with the move. Moving always sucks for me, there is always one issue or another that comes up, but that's life.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
So for the true Mexican foodies here this will be disappointing.

I really miss Big City Burrito

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Just had Cookout for the first time. Meh.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So....is it a sign of how my shift is going to be if there was an overturned car on the freeway on my way into work? Only on a Sunday can I get caught up in the standstill traffic from the CHP traffic break, have County Fire drive by still responding and still make it to work on time haha

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hail in SoCal in may. What is wrong with the earth??

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Snow in Big Bear in May? We had a 30-40 degree temperature difference where I'm at. 105 on Friday and its currently 61 with intermittent rain... in the desert... in May.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Funny, just as i open the 100% Directionless Thread and read your comments regarding the crazy weather....rain drops start splashing down on our windshield, it was like 80° earlier!

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
its been raining and miserable for like 3-4 days in NYS sooo thats a thing..

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the final level of moving to adulthood. Sounds like you will have a good place to work though. Good luck with the move. Moving always sucks for me, there is always one issue or another that comes up, but that's life.
Thanks. Guess it's mortgages and a dog from here. :rolleyes: Moving does suck, I have quickly learned that fewer is better.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I think I wanna buy a kayak. I guess it's time to wander down to academy. And a dry bag for my camera

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
After a a month of waiting on back order, money has been withdrawn and the last of my truck parts ship out tomorrow. 3 years of hard work and late nights comes to an end this week.
ddf4c0a9ef03e2cb5f630bc1daff2d8b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk