the 100% directionless thread

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Wished for a call that would transport to the hospital of delicious food. Wish was granted. The cost? Pt weight 512 lbs.....

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Wished for a call that would transport to the hospital of delicious food. Wish was granted. The cost? Pt weight 512 lbs.....

Which hospital do you speak of?

NysEms2117

ex-Parole officer/EMT
Dunkin Donuts???? You don't have to do anything except your job and your clients hate you. That saves a lot of thought power when you don't have to think of new ways to be spreading hate and discontent. :D
My clients like me(sometimes), because i'm the only thing keeping them out of a box with bars. But i got where your going. DD loyalty member speaking :D

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
I dunno, CodeBru. It seems like CA wages with the exception of Riggs kind of suck.

I'm sick as a dog today with a URI or something, but Creek writes us up if we call in sick, so here I am, working to breathe, a little nauseous and feverish, and seriously considering why exactly I'm here....I mean, seriously?

I don't call off lightly, but today I should have.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I dunno, CodeBru. It seems like CA wages with the exception of Riggs kind of suck.

I'm sick as a dog today with a URI or something, but Creek writes us up if we call in sick, so here I am, working to breathe, a little nauseous and feverish, and seriously considering why exactly I'm here....I mean, seriously?

I don't call off lightly, but today I should have.
I will admit that we do have it nice when it comes to call offs. They will use your PTO if you call in sick. If you don't have PTO then you will either have to work or take the day off with no pay. After 3 days of calling in sick a doctors note is required but there are no write ups unless it becomes an issue or if you call out sick and management finds out you are actually not sick.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Meanwhile Beverley Hills FD just opened up with a starting pay in the $90K range....

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Meanwhile Beverley Hills FD just opened up with a starting pay in the $90K range....
IMG_0294.JPG

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Hook a brother up when we have our beer and BBQ.
Haha, we'll see what we can do. It's my Delano spot, they deep pit their carnitas. The ones she'd brought today were ah-ight. TBCH, a little bit of avocado goes a long ways though.

agregularguy

Forum Lieutenant
Still salty dispatch held me over at EOS for a b.s. call even though there were 3 other trucks posted, 1 equidistant to the call away. Like c'mon.