the 100% directionless thread

Talk about a buzzkill. Ugh, Brady the quintessential pansy. At least it was a good game.

Talk about a buzzkill. Ugh, Brady the quintessential pansy. At least it was a good game.
ruined my super bowl party :(. i genuinely dislike that pansy.

Even though I grew up in New England, I didn't have a dog in that fight ... but damn, that was a great game.

Thank God that crap is over. Now I get to watch my Angels have another loosing season, yay me...

Well I only got to watch 20 min of the game, first 10 min where the Falcons scored their third touchdown to the Pats zipo....then the last 10 min (came back into station to watch the last 5 ot regulation+ overtime), and while Im not a huge football fan (don't really follow any specific teams or players or stats) I was more pulling for the Falcons than the Pats...but damn, that was one hell of a comeback, def an ending worth watching

I feel empty inside. You could hear a string of expletives at my super bowl party, followed by dead silence. You could hear a pin drop.

I feel empty inside. You could hear a string of expletives at my super bowl party, followed by dead silence. You could hear a pin drop.
Yeah, I can't imagine what most Georgianians are going through.

Am I the only one who can't stand how the media refers to everything The Pats do in the singular form? There's no "I" in Brady.

In other news: anyone see any good commercials? I didn't, though I didn't pay a great deal of attention. I did see Spuds McKenzie got resurrected from the grave; that is all.

Last edited:
6753d78049f6aa82ed92c4805ce48fed.jpg

I feel like this is me at my agency

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

@TransportJockey I feel your pain. My experience says that this is often the product of a cumulative culture of "fear of the unknown", rumor mills, reading things the wrong way, and just generally not being blessed with common sense.

6753d78049f6aa82ed92c4805ce48fed.jpg

I feel like this is me at my agency

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Especially my IFT days. Now, they couldn't care less. "Do your thing, just dont end up on the news..."

Same. My party wasn't so much pats haters. Just Brady despisers

Yeah, I can't imagine what most Georgianians are going through.

Am I the only one who can't stand how the media refers to everything The Pats do in the singular form? There's no "I" in Brady.

In other news: anyone see any good commercials? I didn't, though I didn't pay a great deal of attention. I did see Spuds McKenzie got resurrected from the grave; that is all.
I liked the cam newton playing pop warner one. When he drop kicked that kid was kinda funny to me

Back