Forum Deputy Chief

medic417

The Truth Provider
Brown misses Mrs Brown who has gone camping this weekend

Thought there was no Mrs Brown based on another post you made. :rolleyes:

8jimi8

CFRN

Dang.... 417 is callin him out! I remember that too.

No helicopter doctor's license with proofs of delusions!

medic417

The Truth Provider

I think we have enough to send him to the mental hospital to live in the white padded room and he can have the special long sleeve coat in white not orange and with patient rather than doctor on it. :p

8jimi8

CFRN
I think we have enough to send him to the mental hospital to live in the white padded room and he can have the special long sleeve coat in white not orange and with patient rather than doctor on it. :p

We should at least let him have one hand free, so that he can assist MedicRob w/ high 5's

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Ahhhh, back from a weekend vacation, start week long vacation next weekend. Two day party by the creek, fireworks, and lots of alcohol. Next week is a trip to Colorado. I love vacations.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Ahhhh, back from a weekend vacation, start week long vacation next weekend. Two day party by the creek, fireworks, and lots of alcohol. Next week is a trip to Colorado. I love vacations.

GAH! You lucky duck! Where are you going?

We're going on a quick weekend getaway in Beaver Creek next week. The last time I had a vacation was last year... and that was also just 2 nights in my own state.

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief

Hmm, MrBrown's wife just went on vacation, and katgrl just went on vacation...I can only conclude that katgrl is MrBrown's wife!

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
GAH! You lucky duck! Where are you going?

We're going on a quick weekend getaway in Beaver Creek next week. The last time I had a vacation was last year... and that was also just 2 nights in my own state.

We are going all over the state. Starting in Denver, going to Durango and Silverton. Leaving Indy on Friday, coming back the next Friday. Who knows? Maybe I'll have time to meet up with other EMTLifers.

Hmm, MrBrown's wife just went on vacation, and katgrl just went on vacation...I can only conclude that katgrl is MrBrown's wife!
Nope. If I found someone to be my husband, I would be broadcasting it over national tv.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief

Well I didn't even get to go out! Apparently she was found about 3 miles from the last known point. So far as I can tell, USBP or USFS found her. A good friend of mine was on the ambulance crew that transported her. She was pretty much examined and released at the ER.

She was found under a small patch of brush that was pushed over by a fallen tree. Really, it is nothing short of a miracle. An 8 year old in nothing but shorts and a t-shirt survived almost 40 hours in the woods with 30 degree temps and light rain one night. Not to mention that is considered cougar country and I have personally seen bear up that way. She is very fortunate to say the least.

Here is little better story. Stevens County Sheriff's Ambulance Team Rescue and the Tri-County Dive Team are the two agencies I work with. Unfortunately I was unable to dive on this SAR.

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
We're covering diabetes in Endocrine this week and one of the documents is titled. "Diabetic Foot Infection. When is it bad to the bone?"

For that. I give...
joker-clap.gif

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm back!!
I missed everyone here.^_^

Grilled salmon anyone?

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief

medic417

The Truth Provider
Brown misses Mrs Brown who has gone camping this weekend

We should at least let him have one hand free, so that he can assist MedicRob w/ high 5's

So brown whats the truth? Do you have a wife? Are you just a 10 year old that wants to be a doctor or what? Inquiring minds want to know.