the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
You know what sucks?

I was born after midnight on 8/9/1988...

Less than an hour from being born on the coolest birthday ever. But NOOO, my mom didn't push hard enough.

medic417

The Truth Provider
You know what sucks?

I was born after midnight on 8/9/1988...

Less than an hour from being born on the coolest birthday ever. But NOOO, my mom didn't push hard enough.

Darn mom always thinking of herself. :p

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Momma Brown was in labour for like 26 hours ...

If you have a cardiac arrest then you want me showing up however if you are having a kid you want somebody else, think how MrsBrown is going to feel when baby time comes! Does they make an orange suit that says "DAD" on the back? :D

JPINFV

Gadfly
Airplane! is currently playing for free on On Demand!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Momma Brown was in labour for like 26 hours ...

If you have a cardiac arrest then you want me showing up however if you are having a kid you want somebody else, think how MrsBrown is going to feel when baby time comes! Does they make an orange suit that says "DAD" on the back? :D

Mrs. Brown?!?!

Oh my gosh, that poor woman..........

:p

JPINFV

Gadfly
So, would anyone be sad if an "accident" happened to the Wikileaks people?

The people who run the actual website and posted the documents, the people who leaked said documents, or both?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
The people who run the actual website and posted the documents, the people who leaked said documents, or both?

Oh, the leaker is getting charged with treason and will be killed anyhow.

I'm talking about the website people.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I doubt anyone will be killed over it. Spending some quality time at the Federal Hotel of Levenworth? Yes. Executed? No.

The website people? Nope, especially since a large portion of the peopel running it are not Americans. We can't just go around eliminating or impresoning people around the world who disagree with the US Government.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I've had my nose stuck in a book most of this morning. The Third Option by Vince Flynn.

8jimi8

CFRN
anyone see the fight last night. omg. I'm glad silva won, but damn i bet he's not feeling to hot right now.

oh and somehow i drank way too much last night, went to bed without knowing it

and

woke up

to the 8am vomit rush to the toilet...

even my ID doesn't want to drink again...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
You know what's funny?

The fact that emergency vehicles say "STAY BACK 500 FEET", yet in such small letters that there is no way in hell you can read it unless you're well within 500 feet...

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
You know what's funny?

The fact that emergency vehicles say "STAY BACK 500 FEET", yet in such small letters that there is no way in hell you can read it unless you're well within 500 feet...
So it's really like "If you can read this, back the :censored::censored::censored::censored: off"? :p

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
You know what's funny?

The ones on the back of my engine are 10 inch red block letters, you can read them like a mile away.:ph34r: So there.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I AM SUCH A :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: WHITE CLOUD!!!!

I was just IMing a friend of mine who is on tonight. She just got paged to a 21 YOF down, possible Narc. OD, CPR in progress. I swear, she gets all the trauma calls, critical mediacal calls, you name it. And all I do is get paged to the nursing home to transport old ladies to the hospital for scheduled stuff. That is if I get paged at all. I just don't understand it. Why do I always miss stuff like that. I was supposed to be on that crew tonight, but no, I managed to get tonight off. WHY?!?! Not that anything is wrong with schedualed old lady transports, but it gets old when you are primarily a 911 service. I just want to get some actuall 911 calls for a change. Arrrggghhhhh.

End of rant.

Now all you IFT people can yell at me all you want. I don't care.-_-

Last edited by a moderator: