the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Its 0210, I am still awake, watching the Bourn Identity, and I just got the most insane taste for and In 'n' Out burger and fries. The best part is the closest one to me is 772.29 miles away (per mapquest). Great.<_<

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Its 0210, I am still awake, watching the Bourn Identity, and I just got the most insane taste for and In 'n' Out burger and fries. The best part is the closest one to me is 772.29 miles away (per mapquest). Great.<_<

I had that for dinner.....:ph34r:

All the phones, and computers going down in dispatch at the same time... FUN!

...not

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
That's strange. I was craving In-N-Out a couple of minutes after they closed, hehe.

medic417

The Truth Provider
so I was talking to one of my friends today, she is a female and blonde. she told me that 3 yards equaled 1 miles.

So in her mind a football field is 33.3 miles long!

I had a good laugh about this.

So how much does she think an inch is?

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I had that for dinner.....:ph34r:

All the phones, and computers going down in dispatch at the same time... FUN!

...not

Bugger..............

Of course it is fun. Who on earth doesn't like doing paper records at dispatch? Duh! Frantic phone tree dispatches are cool too. Especially those ones in the middle of the night when all you get is a call from what sounds like a mouse on meth that goes: "Hey man! Brush fire somewhere. Let's go. Crews meet at station one." Then you have to call your assigned people before you roll.

So what do you mean "fun......not"

:p

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief

I was watching that also at 0210 this morning. I dont remember the episode though,

i am only 349 miles away from in n out haha

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

Great movie! Have you seen the series?
watched Shooter while I shelling beans today. another good movie.

Favorite quote " I don't think you don't understand, they shot my dog":D

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
No, just make sure that if you're ever in the area of one, try it.

So yummy.

Double double animal style with animal style fries w/ extra spread. Mmmmm.

medic417

The Truth Provider

Doesn't sound healthy. Is this a ploy by cardiologists to get more business?

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

What is a animal style? Some type of burger I am assuming.

DaniGrrl

Forum Lieutenant
I hate summer. I'm not made for the heat. My kids and I are all crabby, I'm just hoping we get to September without any major incident. :ph34r:

I'm working on my husband's resume, he lost his job last week, but I really HATE resume writing. Also, it's very hard to list his 8 years of schools and jobs in the Marine Corps without sounding like I'm repeating myself. They do like to use the word Marine every place they can.

On the upside, it was below 90 today for the first time in weeks, so we went to the park. My teenager whined about the forced outdoorsness, but otherwise it was great.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
animal style is a burger with grilled onions, thousand island, and cheese.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief

DaniGrrl

Forum Lieutenant
In my defense, we've had heat indices over 100 and I don't have a/c. I think I've earned the right to hate summer this year. LOL