the 100% directionless thread

clibb

Forum Captain
Bought a pair of 511 boots today. They gave me an ankle knife with the boots. I told them I'm in EMS and they said "Then it's good that you have an ankle knife!". My buddy who works for the same agency just laughed and walked away. I guess I'm getting free socks with these boots too...? Anyways, got the ATAC 8 side zip. Fit amazingly and are just too damn comfortable!

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Made a lovely bowl of veggie salad with all my favorite toppings for lunch. Sat down and Ended up flipping the bowl over before I made it to the third bite. :sad: Did not have time to make more. :sad::sad:
I guess I will have to survive off of the three ears of sweet corn that I did not drop.-_-

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Made a lovely bowl of veggie salad with all my favorite toppings for lunch. Sat down and Ended up flipping the bowl over before I made it to the third bite. :sad: Did not have time to make more. :sad::sad:
I guess I will have to survive off of the three ears of sweet corn that I did not drop.-_-

Not fun!

I had a jar of cherries explode on me while canning the other day. But that won't affect me until winter time! :p The upside down bowl of salad is more pressing.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Heh, I did the same thing with a salad dressing I made once. I told a friend about it and was making it for our dinner when I was coming over. Drove to his house, opened the car door, and it fell right out in front of his car and was all over the place (was in a glass jar that shattered on impact). :(

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
There's a thunderstorm in the area... lots of lightning, little bit of rain

vienessewaltzer

Forum Probie
10 minutes left until I leave my current job...which is not as an EMT unfortunately. Bored out of my skull doing 8 hours a day as a level 1 help desk rep. Going straight to 4 hours of pure, unaltered EMT class after. Running on about 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Not fun!

I had a jar of cherries explode on me while canning the other day. But that won't affect me until winter time! :p The upside down bowl of salad is more pressing.

Do you can your cherries whole or pitted?

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
10 minutes left until I leave my current job...which is not as an EMT unfortunately. Bored out of my skull doing 8 hours a day as a level 1 help desk rep. Going straight to 4 hours of pure, unaltered EMT class after. Running on about 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

Better than the 62 hour shift I ran Saturday through monday :p

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
so I was talking to one of my friends today, she is a female and blonde. she told me that 3 yards equaled 1 miles.

So in her mind a football field is 33.3 miles long!

I had a good laugh about this.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
random thought, can we make a section in either the break room or ems main forum just for people to search for jobs and things like that haha, it seems like lately more and more threads keep coming up about that

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
random thought, can we make a section in either the break room or ems main forum just for people to search for jobs and things like that haha, it seems like lately more and more threads keep coming up about that

We're working on creating something like that.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
so I was talking to one of my friends today, she is a female and blonde. she told me that 3 yards equaled 1 miles.

I really like that idea. Especially when it comes to running a set amount of miles every week.:p:p

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
We're working on creating something like that.

Not sure if i was the first one to say it, but i know i wasnt the first to think it

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
I really like that idea. Especially when it comes to running a set amount of miles every week.:p:p

So do I, I could easily go run 10 miles a day, :p

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Starting to get a little tired. Working on projects right now.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief

According to that, every time I go running, I run 4,000 plus miles. Sweet!