the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Prepare to laugh:

I has Iron gym pull up bar! :ph34r: <--- (Me in like, 11 months[ a ninja])

Jinkx

Forum Probie
If the types of calls we're getting during my observation rotations are any indication of what my pattern will be when I'm out on my own, I'm screwed. It's not like "oh ****" explosion mass casualty stuff, it's the weird stuff that throws a curveball at even the most seasoned guys on the floor.

Youll learn to look forward to the curve balls. If every call went perfect everytime you wouldnt know how to deal with and at times improvise when you get the jacked up ones. Its a great feeling to see the outcome of interventions you do that were the result you were hoping for.

Jinkx

Forum Probie
Anyone have a simple workout routine they want to share or know where I can find one? Im not looking to bulk up just range of motion, stretching ect. Unfortunately getting winded looking for the remote in the day room not cutting it for a cardiac work out.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
anyone have a simple workout routine they want to share or know where i can find one? Im not looking to bulk up just range of motion, stretching ect. Unfortunately getting winded looking for the remote in the day room not cutting it for a cardiac work out.

p90x :p

mct601

RN/NRP
Anyone have a simple workout routine they want to share or know where I can find one? Im not looking to bulk up just range of motion, stretching ect. Unfortunately getting winded looking for the remote in the day room not cutting it for a cardiac work out.

Look around bodybuilding.com, etc

P90x and Insanity are popular workouts, if you can apply the time each day to them.

THREE (one and a half, now) full days off work, and TEN from AMR. I don't know what to do with myself. Start orientation with the second company on Monday.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
i need a caffeine IV drip please!!

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
oregon reciprocity, has anyone done it for the EMT-Basic level?

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
That was a hike. 48 miles. 19 hours. Total elevation gain of over 15,000 feet.

I am wiped.

Later peoples. I'm going to be and not getting up for a while.

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is making cheeseburgers again, who wants one?

I'll take one...and can we drive by the gym? I should at least know what it looks like since I'm paying fifty-bucks a month to be a member. :)

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
I have ordered and made my reservations to fly home(SC) and see my family next month!!

It's a surprise for my mothers birthdayyyyyy!
Haven't saw them in a year! :D

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
I'll take one...and can we drive by the gym? I should at least know what it looks like since I'm paying fifty-bucks a month to be a member. :)

Yeah no kidding mate, there is a gym, pool and sauna like next door at the health club and I don't go .... talk about being lazy

A guy at work says I lack mental disclipine .... he is probably right

Prepare to laugh:

I has Iron gym pull up bar! :ph34r: <--- (Me in like, 11 months[ a ninja])

Looks like our resident ninja surgeon-to-be has some competition

I am not worried at all, its very difficult to appear stealth-like in a super padded orange jumpsuit. I am also slighly insecure and will choose to be an anaesthetist, because they are (as my Consultant friend says) unable to go anywhere without a large pile of equipment and a Technician to hold thier hand. So I won't be lonely :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I am not looking forward to being on tonight. After hiking 50 miles, I am kind of stiff and sore.:lol:

Ths should be fun. At least we have a thrid crewmember tonight.

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
I am not looking forward to being on tonight. After hiking 50 miles, I am kind of stiff and sore.:lol:

Ths should be fun. At least we have a thrid crewmember tonight.

Wanna trade? You come dispatch.. I'll run the streets!