the 100% directionless thread

Clare

Forum Asst. Chief
So, in my first month or so of trying this dating thing I have managed to get jerked around by people who display interest but never talk, only want sex, or are just total doucheface.

I am kinda disappointed. Grrr.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So for my Army Reserve Annual Training I'm at Fort Irwin to be an Observer-Controller, basically kind of a referee for the war games here at the National Training Center (hence the turtle post from earlier).

Well they're doing the safety briefing before we actually go out to the Box, and apparently people have a habit of crashing tactical vehicles with usually at least one or more rollovers each rotation. Well all I could think was that it'll be sad if I see more vehicle rollovers and fires and trauma medivacs here than I do at work lol

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Well all I could think was that it'll be sad if I see more vehicle rollovers and fires and trauma medivacs here than I do at work lol

I can't remember the last time I had a good TC.

Flying

Mostly Ignorant
So if you saw a scorpion on the wall by your bed right before you turn in, you're going to leave it there or try to pick it up and put it outside so it can get back in the house? Sorry. If that scorpion comes to visit me, it's going to die.
I would get a glass cup and piece of paper and place it outside. It doesn't sit right with me to kill something when there are other options.

teedubbyaw

Forum Deputy Chief
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438796864.597764.jpg

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Ouch....

Angel

Paramedic
So, in my first month or so of trying this dating thing I have managed to get jerked around by people who display interest but never talk, only want sex, or are just total doucheface.

I am kinda disappointed. Grrr.

Same here....just be persistent. For every 20 or so people I chat with 1 will be worth my time....sucks

I'm gonna try and make it to the Austin fire test (assuming there's no issues with my app) so if anyone's in the area....meet up?