the 100% directionless thread

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I just love it when the Army puts me on orders for 3 1/2 weeks....starting in a week and a half. Although my department probably loves it more than me, the training mission actually sounds like its gonna be pretty fun lol

Also, wish me luck, I've got my LAFD Oral Interview tomorrow afternoon!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I thought EMTLife was a dating website? :confused:

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
I thought EMTLife was a dating website? :confused:

That would make a very entertaining TV show
That would probably best be imagined as a cross between the following:
  • The Bachelor
  • Mother, Juggs, and Speed
  • The Price is Right
  • Judge Judy
  • The Newlywed Game
  • and...
  • The Gong Show
It would certainly be highly entertaining!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
That would probably best be imagined as a cross between the following:
  • The Bachelor
  • Mother, Juggs, and Speed
  • The Price is Right
  • Judge Judy
  • The Newlywed Game
  • and...
  • The Gong Show
It would certainly be highly entertaining!
And then a couple episodes of Maury about 9 months after the TV show started.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
People need to stop shooting each other. This is getting old.
Agreed... Such a senseless act. Speedy recovery to those in injured in Louisiana, and RIP to the dead, except the scumbag coward shooter.

I carry at all times when I'm out and about (when I'm in my state). I'm not going to be a senseless victim.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Should we be nervous that you're looking people up on Facebook??? LOL
Considering i saw it on a page i follow and not someone's profile i think you're ok lol

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I don't advertise my employer but I don't make it hard to find either. We are a pretty little place and I don't expect most people to hold much interest in who we are.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I don't advertise my employer but I don't make it hard to find either. We are a pretty little place and I don't expect most people to hold much interest in who we are.
I just happened to see it and do a double take, since it's an agency I follow on facebook, and almost applied at last month lol

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
That's kind of how I feel too. I don't advertise my employer in every single post, but I'm pretty transparent about my identity and where I work if you spend 15 seconds looking. What can I say? I try to be the same person online as I am in real life.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
That's kind of how I feel too. I don't advertise my employer in every single post, but I'm pretty transparent about my identity and where I work if you spend 15 seconds looking. What can I say? I try to be the same person online as I am in real life.
I dont advertise who I work for... But then again my name and fpc number are in my sig. I will stand by everything I say here if asked about it offline

EMT2015

Forum Captain
I dont advertise who I work for... But then again my name and fpc number are in my sig. I will stand by everything I say here if asked about it offline
Wow!!!! Just looked at your work! All I have to say is keep up the great work!!! :)

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Walked out of my interview, and was directed to the backgrounds people to schedule an appointment with an investigator and fill out the gazillion page "tell us about every time you've sneezed" packet, I take it that's a good sign :D

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Walked out of my interview, and was directed to the backgrounds people to schedule an appointment with an investigator and fill out the gazillion page "tell us about every time you've sneezed" packet, I take it that's a good sign :D
Good luck!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)