the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I'm watching the Mich vs Mich State game.

I wish I wasn't watching. I'll probably never live this down. But....

e9ese2yj.jpg

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I don't follow any teams in any sport, but there are a few teams that I'll root for by default. This game isn't one of them though, haha.

I picked Mich State at the beginning. They had a great first run but have struggled since.

Anjel

Forum Angel
It's kind of a big deal around here. Families torn apart, kids disowned, houses divided lol

When your FTO brings you homemade snicker doodles on your second day of training... It's going to be a good night! :)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
So... As of today I found out that I'm a dad! Lots of mixed emotions... But we are both pretty excited. :D
Congrats! Do you mean found out you're going to be? Or did she just tell you?

Reactions: 9D4

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Congrats! Do you mean found out you're going to be? Or did she just tell you?
I was just told today! I would not be that excited if it was the first question that I was answering yes to. Haha
Edit: I maybe misread that question. I'm not entirely sure. So to keep it simple, I'm leaving it at that I was told today.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I was just told today! I would not be that excited if it was the first question that I was answering yes to. Haha
Edit: I maybe misread that question. I'm not entirely sure. So to keep it simple, I'm leaving it at that I was told today.

He is asking if the kid is already born, or if you found out she is pregnant lol

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
He is asking if the kid is already born, or if you found out she is pregnant lol
Hahaha my bad. I saw desert's photo first and that made me think of something else as in if I being the father was questionable.
I'm totally blaming Desert for that moment.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Shotgun wedding? With real loaded shotguns?!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hahaha my bad. I saw desert's photo first and that made me think of something else as in if I being the father was questionable.
I'm totally blaming Desert for that moment.
Everyone blames me

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Congrats brother!

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
So I got my flu shot from my employer a couple weeks ago, but never personally received documentation handed to me (they told us the city's HR has that)...and of course at my Army Reserve drill weekend, they're doing flu shots and without that documentation in hand, I get to get stabbed in the arm again. Yay me.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
So I got my flu shot from my employer a couple weeks ago, but never personally received documentation handed to me (they told us the city's HR has that)...and of course at my Army Reserve drill weekend, they're doing flu shots and without that documentation in hand, I get to get stabbed in the arm again. Yay me.
My employer was offering them for free however I had to decline. We aren't given proof that we got it. For the county I am doing my medic internship in you either have to have the flu shot or wear a mask on every single patient contact.