the 100% directionless thread

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Well just got word a buddy and I are getting sponsored by our employer for Paramedic school. Not only will we not pay for tuition, books, uniforms, certs, etc but we WILL continue getting our Full pay check and benefits during the program. !!!!!

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Well just got word a buddy and I are getting sponsored by our employer for Paramedic school. Not only will we not pay for tuition, books, uniforms, certs, etc but we WILL continue getting our Full pay check and benefits during the program. !!!!!

That's awesome. Congrats. So you have no reason to not rock paramedic school, then [emoji6]

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
That's awesome. Congrats. So you have no reason to not rock paramedic school, then [emoji6]
can't wait man! I've been studying the material for a few months now. along with never being stagnant on learning in general. thanks to you guys as well for some knowledge. 4.5 yrs on a busy 911 system helps too I guess lol

intellectualfish

Forum Crew Member
Had a patient the other day with a head ache that she claimed got worse with concentration/thinking. So, being the perennial smart a** that I am, I decided to document her pain as, "Non-specific head pain, with exertion (pt. states that her brain hurts her when she thinks too hard.)"

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Noticed some flashy red lights out the living room window, walked outside just in time to see my neighbor being driven away in the ambulance, followed by the paramedic squad while the rest of them were piling into their car to follow o_O

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Messed up and didn't talk to Kent County in time. Certainly plan on it next year though.

Cool. I'll send you an email with the contact info, if you need it. If you're out here today, I'm at north first aid, with the crew from 42.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I'll be there at midnight if you're still around. Looks like I'm arriving just in time for the festivities to really begin!

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
Working at Firefly today. Expecting 300,000 people at this festival. :/ Should be ... Interesting.

Working EDC tomorrow night. I think we will have to compare and contrast. Enjoy dumb kids that can't handle drugs and alcohol!

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Kids... Don't do meth.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Working EDC tomorrow night. I think we will have to compare and contrast. Enjoy dumb kids that can't handle drugs and alcohol!

I wanna go to EDC.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Agreed. It's hot here and there's lots of people. And dirt.

That why you sleep in the day and come out at night!

In other news, we have been at our comfort station for 5 hours.

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
This would be me (heart) if I went shopping with my wife after a long shift .

uja5areq.jpg

Clare

Forum Asst. Chief
This would be me (heart) if I went shopping with my wife after a long shift .

uja5areq.jpg

Speaking of Batman, I recently had the opportunity to watch the old Batman movies from the 90s; freaking awesome; I had not seem them in nearly twenty years.

Now I feel old .... sigh! :(