the 100% directionless thread

unleashedfury

Forum Asst. Chief
I assume obviously dead anjel? The only dump off I had last year was a dude decided to OD in his girlfriends car, as she was driving him home. She dropped him at a street corner called his parents and said yeah He overdosed on heroin I left him at Elm, and N. Railroad he might die.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Yes he was DOA

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I work tonight. Off tomorrow and on all weekend.

I too had the first shooting of 2013. 25 year old shot 19 (that we could count) times and dumped on a street shortly after 12am.

whoa.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Well my motorcycle decided to overheat on my and not stay running after it cooled down. Had to have my dad drive my 2 wheel drive truck into the middle of the sandy desert to load the bike up. Not the best way to end the season.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Yikes Anjel...no beuno.

I didn't catch run number 1 this year, but I did catch number 10. And, for the second year running now, I go the first RSI in the company for the new year. On a roll baby!

Anjel

Forum Angel
I had call 93 of the new year lol truck vs train.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Number 3 for me, (and we did 164k last year). Transport to detox.

unleashedfury

Forum Asst. Chief
Well my motorcycle decided to overheat on my and not stay running after it cooled down. Had to have my dad drive my 2 wheel drive truck into the middle of the sandy desert to load the bike up. Not the best way to end the season.

You can ride your bike now??

Officially jealous -_-

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Best dinner in a long time.
Lamb shoulder braised in white wine, roasted red peppers, carmelized onion, gold potatoes, tomatoes, in a red wine broth :D Oh my, that was delicious
Edit: And yes, I did just finish my dinner at 1 AM.

Anjel

Forum Angel
So I'm one of "those" people who are trying to go to the gym more. I haven't been more than once or twice in over a year.

Today I did a 15 minute mile without stopping. Which is pretty sad, but considering in high school I couldn't even do a mile. So yay for me lol

I gotta keep this up though. My bones and joints hurt and I'm only 24.

Anjel

Forum Angel
uty6evud.jpg

This makes me die a little inside. I do not want to work this weekend.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Sometimes I'm afraid I have a little bit of fire whacker in me. I had rare occasion to force entry on a door with a Halligan last night, and I have to say I enjoyed it a bit.

See, I'm starting 2014 off right with a little bit of honesty!

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
Yep. 60-70 degree weather. Sunny with a light breeze. One of the good things about my area of Southern California.

Not just SoCal though. It's scary warm here in NorCal as well. If we don't get some winter weather soon we're going to be sorely hurting for water come summer time. Not to mention another nasty fire year.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Not just SoCal though. It's scary warm here in NorCal as well. If we don't get some winter weather soon we're going to be sorely hurting for water come summer time. Not to mention another nasty fire year.

ha2u8ehu.jpg

Pretty soon there will be nothing left to burn in California. We are still having good sized wildland fires right now.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Snowmobile season is over.

What I don't understand is how my shoulder "doesn't appear to require surgery at this time" however it can take me out for the season, which goes through April sometimes into May.

Two years in a row I'm going to have to cancel my trip.

"Long term disability" was even mentioned, so off duty >3 months which means I'd run out of FMLA time which means there goes my job. Great.

I thought I hit rock bottom a long time ago. Apparently not.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Oi I am sorry to hear about the prognosis of your injury. Hope things end up better and you don't lose your job.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief

Yeah the snow pack reports came out....... 20% of normal