the 100% directionless thread

Anjel

Forum Angel
You give a guy the alphabet soup behind his name and watch out!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You give a guy the alphabet soup behind his name and watch out!

That FP-C going to your head, eh? ;)

Lol nope. I just went off on a paramedic one of the other supervisors is precepting. He didn't like what I had to say. Didn't like the truth apparently.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Speaking of alphabet soup....

Jockey, where did you get your study materiel for FP-C? And did you just do FP-C? Or did you do CCP-C too?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Speaking of alphabet soup....

Jockey, where did you get your study materiel for FP-C? And did you just do FP-C? Or did you do CCP-C too?

Just did FPC, but in all likelihood I could pass CCP-C right now too. A lot of the same material. I used the Will Wingfield ACE SAT book and video series. Along with FlightBridgeED's practice tests. A friend also loaned me Back to Basics.
And I also took Creighton university's distance learning CCP class. Plus a bunch of time shadowing a buddy of mine who is an internist at the icu.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
im a broke *** white college kid...ill gladly take a premium membership if someone else pays for it :)

For some reason I thought that non-premium members could get 1 name change. Hopefully a CL will chime in with the answer.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Actually, yeah, he does lol. Which means you haven't joined the Offical EMT Life Associate Program?

meme-really.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: