the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
What the heck is going on? Deputies getting killed?

I can't open those links on my phone....

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
What the heck is going on? Deputies getting killed?

I can't open those links on my phone....

Dorner's having a standoff with PD in the woods, I think. Anybody from the area know more?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Dorner's having a standoff with PD in the woods, I think. Anybody from the area know more?

That's correct. Stolen truck in Big bear. Officers got in a shoot out with Dorner (possibly). Suspect got away and is held up in a cabin. Shoot out occurred and 2 sheriff officers were injured (possibly one killed). Both were flown to a level 1 trauma center.

SWAT operations are still going on. All 3 highways into the city were closed down. All vehicles coming down from big bear were being searched at gun point.

Sniper rifle, smoke grenades, assult rifles, and silencers were said to be in the stolen truck.

EDIT: the cabin that the suspect is in is now on fire.

I wonder if he managed to get away and ended up in my hometown, San Bernarghetto.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I wonder if he managed to get away and ended up in my hometown, San Bernarghetto.

I highly doubt he is going to get away. Shots are still being fired- reportedly.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I heard that the shoot out with Dorner took a bizarre turn. Apparently a flying saucer showed up and dropped off two Elvis clones with laser beams and rhinestone shoes who proceeded to do battle with a magical Jewish Shaolin monk. Then the monk and Dorner ran off to Hawaii in the flying saucer and got gay married. Just what I'm hearing.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Is it the weekend yet :wacko:

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Yahoo article just said that they found dorners body still in the cabin after being engulfed in flames..

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
I feel you....good grief. I'm pulling a ton of hours this week. My weekend is coming on Thursday/Friday though. Getting close!

My body feels broken. Can barely walk. Thank god I have monday off next week for the 3 day weekend.

Excuse me, but I have a question for you... :mellow:

I may have an answer? I don't follow the sarcasm on that one?

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Yahoo article just said that they found dorners body still in the cabin after being engulfed in flames..

I have that straight from an SBSO deputy's mouth as well.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
*walks into room and begins stacking sand bags in a wall*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stands behind wall*

So I have a friend who wasn't smart enough to be a medic and had to settle for nursing. Anybody have any suggestions on good nursing forums or sites where he can start researching interesting jobs.

*ducks behind wall*

Last edited by a moderator:

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
*walks into rooms and begins stacking sand bags in a wall*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stands behind wall*

So I have a friend who wasn't smart enough to be a medic and had to settle for nursing. Anybody have any suggestions on good nursing forums or sites where he can start researching interesting jobs.

*ducks behind wall*

www.allnurses.com

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stands behind wall*

*ducks behind wall*

Ahh I see what you did there.

http://www.nurse-anesthesia.org/forum.php - Awesome forum for CRNAs

Tell him to stay far far away from this website.... I'm kidding. Kinda :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stack*
*stands behind wall*

*ducks behind wall*

Walls won't stop me...neither will sandbags.

:ph34r:

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
To lighten the mood here:

What finals week at my school looks like in the library.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeXa4cHI4fg[/YOUTUBE]

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
To lighten the mood here:

What finals week at my school looks like in the library.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeXa4cHI4fg[/YOUTUBE]

Jealous...

Achilles

Forum Moron
I may have an answer? I don't follow the sarcasm on that one?
No sarcasm at all. Just wondering how you like training so far and what does your PT involve, I assume you do PT everyday right?