the 100% directionless thread

p1_seles_AlexLivesey.jpg

OK, what syndrome is THIS person exhibiting?

Tennis elbow? Lol

I can't tell who that is, I'm not a big tennis fan. But if she was playing somebody named Fern Host, I would say it was host versus graf syndrome

p1_seles_AlexLivesey.jpg

OK, what syndrome is THIS person exhibiting?

Scrunchyfaceyitis real bad case by the looks of it. Probably do to a lack of peaceful humors or possibly a negative energy demon.

Thank god the NREMT isn't write in answer cuz these are the kind of answers I'd come up with.

I have a ride-along with my local, busy 911 service. Excited and nervous at the same time. I ultimately want to work 911 though, so I'm looking forward to the opportunity!

Scrunchyfaceyitis real bad case by the looks of it. Probably do to a lack of peaceful humors or possibly a negative energy demon.

Thank god the NREMT isn't write in answer cuz these are the kind of answers I'd come up with.

Monica SeleSyndrome.

You know, after Empty Sella syndrome and Petah Sellah Syndrome?....

I can't tell who that is, I'm not a big tennis fan. But if she was playing somebody named Fern Host, I would say it was host versus graf syndrome

Haha!

Wrong.

How about this? The Beatles played there. Petula Clark referred to it.

cavern-club.jpg

Has to do with hearing, sort of.

You'll nevah get it

Sellah fulla noise syndrome...

I have a ride-along with my local, busy 911 service. Excited and nervous at the same time. I ultimately want to work 911 though, so I'm looking forward to the opportunity!

You riding tonight?

Speaking of fingers, my hands officially don't shake anymore when I start an IV (much). I guess I should probably say attempt to start until my wins outnumber my losses.

Just wait until you do arterial sticks. My win/loss is way better and it's more of a challenge

I don't know how UF played as crappy a game as they did and still managed to win.

But I ain't going to complain.....

So I am doing research into Masters programs....

ACNP will cost me $35k and takes 28 months

CRNA will cost me $75K and also takes 28 months

You can work part time while in the ACNP program whereas you can not work during CRNA. Well I guess you could but its highly discouraged

Even if I get into the program I have no clue how I can take 2+ years off work on top of paying $75k.

dehy4esa.jpg

Mycrofft?

S-cubed syndrome

(Salt Sellah Syndrome)

Here's Botticelli's Salt Cellah Syndrome:
cellini_salt_cellar.jpg

Turns the naughty bits to gold.

How about this syndrome?

You lean on a rough counter in Kathmandu all day, which results in chronic forearm flattening and sleeping on your feet.

3959812658_edd2f122d6_z.jpg

Back