the 100% directionless thread

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
I have to decide which program I want. At my school you are allowed to apply for your MSN and have until after your first year to declare which program since all of the NPs have the same first two semesters. I am leaning towards ACNP. But I am applying now to be on the wait list for 2014.

Cool! So how long will it take you to do an ACNP after your BSN?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
A week night shift did it! Center divides are not good for ambulances!

Yeah I know. They never win. Feel sorry for the partner tho. That would have scared the c*** out of me.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah I know. They never win. Feel sorry for the partner tho. That would have scared the c*** out of me.

I know right, I just hope they were both up front and not with one in the back!

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Boston PD said:
Traffic & Parking Advisory: Relative to College Move in Weekend August 31-September 4, 2012 Residents should expect congestion and delays in the areas of Allston, Brighton, Fenway, Back Bay, Mission Hill and Beacon Hill as 70,000 college students will be moving in these neighborhoods.
First move-in day when I'm both living and working in the city. I'm terrified.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Me too.... I wish they got 54485 working again, sounds like they are going to retire it though. Nothing wrong with it other than the alternator light coming on. Never actually had any defects.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Me too.... I wish they got 54485 working again, sounds like they are going to retire it though. Nothing wrong with it other than the alternator light coming on. Never actually had any defects.

The mechanic was using that unit as his personal car when his car broke down haha

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Those :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:s.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Cool! So how long will it take you to do an ACNP after your BSN?

27 months, after two years of ICU experience. But I just have to have two years by the time I start clincial so if i need one year before starting the program. I can work and go to school for the first 12 months. Depending when I actually start I may have to get my DNP, so add another two years on top of that. :sad:

I know a lot of people remember MedicRob, he is pretty much my idol as far as careers go.

Last edited by a moderator:

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
27 months, after two years of ICU experience. But I just have to have two years by the time I start clincial so if i need one year before starting the program. I can work and go to school for the first 12 months. Depending when I actually start I may have to get my DNP, so add another two years on top of that. :sad:

That's not too bad, at least you can get paid while studying, right? That is, assuming you can do your MSN while working, right?

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
First dinner in new apartment: take-out. I swear, I'm an adult. Kinda. Sorta. Mostly not. Also, Deadliest Warrior is perfect dinnertime TV.

Anjel

Forum Angel

I know a lot of people remember MedicRob, he is pretty much my idol as far as careers go.

Um he was a fake? You might not want him as an idol.

Anjel

Forum Angel
That like me saying I want to be as good of a paramedic as Johnny Gage. Hahaha

Who is Johnny gage?

*wonders off to google*

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Unfortunately, medicRob was a fake. :[

Anjel

Forum Angel

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.