the 100% directionless thread

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
If by volcano you mean person so full of crap it was erupting out if them, then yes.

I was debating using a nose clip but didn't want to embarrass the pt. Pt had a Bowel obstruction and was
Vomiting feces. They also had c diff. I did all I could not to vomit myself.

I keep getting 'Hey, where were you?' or 'We could have used your nose' type questions when I miss a smelly call. Been completely anosmic for most of my life.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
So I'm finding that dating a woman who is like 1000 times smarter than me has definite advantages. For instance when I make a statement and she gives me the look I know what I said was incorrect. I don't even bother Googling it anymore. I'm dating a woman who has an informational accuracy rate greater than Google it's awesome :) The fact that she's cute is a bonus.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
So I'm finding that dating a woman who is like 1000 times smarter than me has definite advantages. For instance when I make a statement and she gives me the look I know what I said was incorrect. I don't even bother Googling it anymore. I'm dating a woman who has an informational accuracy rate greater than Google it's awesome :) The fact that she's cute is a bonus.

Does she have a sister or daughter over the age of 18? :cool: :lol:

Anjel

Forum Angel
Anyone notice where Sasha went?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Wife filed for divorce today :(.

I'm sorry to hear that. Never experienced it and I can't imagine how it feels, let me know if you need anything.

the_negro_puppy

Forum Asst. Chief
Got my final exams/assessments in a few weeks to qualify as a medic. Anyone know where I can find some good videos detailed obstetric manovres including "Lovet's Manoeuvre" and Mariceau-Smellie-Veit Manoeuvre ?

Not much online. I've done it was obstetric dummies, just want to see more

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
6c0028e5-3d21-483d.jpg

Taco ambulance makes anyone's argument invalid haha.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I may or may not have managed to set my car alarm off in the parking lot of my apartment complex at 0445...oops. I bet there are some angry people turning over in bed right now.

SSwain

Forum Captain
NREMT certificate came in the mail yesterday!
I was a pi$$ed that the postal carrier folded it in order to fit in the mail box.

Nevermind the big bold letters on the envelope that state "DO NOT BEND".:angry:

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Someone rescue me. I have an emt student today who is chipper. :screwy:

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
I would rather they didn't exist. But sullen and withdrawn works when I'm trying to sleep.

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief

Smart chicks are the best. Every time I meet a woman who can demolish me in an intellectual argument, I have this powerful urge to get down on one knee and propose.

6c0028e5-3d21-483d.jpg

Taco ambulance makes anyone's argument invalid haha.

Nandos had Peri-medic truck floating around the city for a while, flogging chicken. Greatest thing I ever saw.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ahhh the one singular reason I'm wasting my time volunteering at an FD is paying off... They're paying for conference next month and I'll be able to get my TCCC cert out of it :)

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Ahhh the one singular reason I'm wasting my time volunteering at an FD is paying off... They're paying for conference next month and I'll be able to get my TCCC cert out of it :)

After 6 months as an RN I can take TNCC for free at my hospital :D

DeepFreeze

Forum Lieutenant
But you'll have the cleanest ambulance ever!