the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Officially got the paid Bike patrol EMS gig today. Pays more than my ambulance job.

Now that's pretty awesome. Congrats!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Ahh back to work after 5 days off. That was definitely needed. Final scenario for school tomorrow then NREMT testing and I'll have all that jazz wrapped up. I get to play Intermediate for the rest of my shifts until July which means I don't have to ride in the damn box and I actually can do a bit of driving!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Oh yeah. Especially since they aren't doing the testing for like a month. Send Fish a message, I'm sure he's got more info than I have
I just double checked the site, just need to be able to get it within 30 days of offer :) Application going out now

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
But be warned it's a slippery slope because 6 months later after too much coffee and amazon 1 click you might end up with this :)

Just saying ;)

You mean the dog right? amazon really does have everything.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Well crap... i can't reapply for City of Beaumont EMS :( they have one constant open position that i applied for last year and turned down due to medic school... and.their software won't let me apply again to it. Guess i'll call tomorrow and talk to their director

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Why do my partner and I always get stuck in the slowest ambulances? It's never the same unit either. Everyone else gets a set unit...what's the deal!?

Seeing as that's my only complaint I'd say I made off pretty well.

Rodeo's in town! One of the largest in the nation. You know what that means? Smokin' hott cowgirls everywhere, that's what it means!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Going to visit my GF in DC next weekend. I'm getting pretty damn excited. Anyone have any suggestions on things to do there, obviously there is a lot. Any places where medics gather like a cheap restaurant.

Achilles

Forum Moron
Going to visit my GF in DC next weekend. I'm getting pretty damn excited. Anyone have any suggestions on things to do there, obviously there is a lot. Any places where medics gather like a cheap restaurant.

The cheapest restaurant medics gather at is Starbucks!
Why you're there, pick me up some coffee :)

If you have time check out the following places:
National archives (free)
White house (free)
Lincoln memorial (free)
Washington monument (costs money)
Hollocause museum
Arlington national cemetary.
The capital building.
That's about all I have to say about that.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Thanks to auto correct, Ben and Jerry's ice cream is now known as Ben and uterus between me and my girlfriend

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Car finally fixed after 2 weeks... almost $4000 in damage. I missed my car!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Damn... the camera I ordered for my trip to Baltimore in two weeks was supposed to be here a week ago. And now the seller just randomly decides to refund my money. Now I have to wait for it to get back in my account so I can try ordering another one (Nikon D7000)