the 100% directionless thread

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'm only 22.

It's fine, we can talk like young adults and not have to be all proper like when we talk to these old folks :p

It's not nice to call the CLs old folks :rofl:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member

Sasha

Forum Chief
I would like to put it out there that ANYONE here who needs to talk is welcome to PM me. I'm not great with advice but I'm really good at listening and going "Oh my god! That b.tch!!!"

I am also available by phone or text, but you'll have to PM me for the number. :) I know some of you are crazy stalkers. :D

Anjel

Forum Angel
I'm only 22.

It's fine, we can talk like young adults and not have to be all proper like when we talk to these old folks :p

Fo sho young grasshopper. Im here and on fb. Day or night.

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
Just great my iPhone decided to fall into a cup of tea and now it won’t work. My whole life is on there including the study guide I made for a pre-employment test I have coming up.:angry::sad:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Just great my iPhone decided to fall into a cup of tea and now it won’t work. My whole life is on there including the study guide I made for a pre-employment test I have coming up.:angry::sad:

Take battery out and let the phone sit for 12-24 hours then try it again. Worked for mine after I dropped it in a cup of Gatorade.

SSwain

Forum Captain
On a side note, I have a meeting/interview next week with a local EMS to discuss paid volly service and/or part time work.

Just gotta pass the NREMT tests first.
So close I can almost taste it. Last class is tonight. Final exam.

Achilles

Forum Moron

Stick it in rice and then buy the lifeproof case

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
If Rhonda tried turning it on before putting it in the bag of rice, it may have shorted and that trick won't work now.

Rhonda

Forum Lieutenant
If Rhonda tried turning it on before putting it in the bag of rice, it may have shorted and that trick won't work now.

It was on when I got it out of the tea but then it turned off and now won’t turn on. I just have to wait until after work to go to the Apple store and see what they can do.

bigbaldguy

Looks who's swag supplier came through early :)

Would you like to play a game?

IMG_20120515_125625.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel
Ohh I want dark blue ones.

bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Stand by for new contest !

Ok folks a new EMTLIFE mini photo scavenger hunt will be held this evening so don't forget to add the "Contests!" sub forum to your subscribed forum list so you'll be among the first to get the details.

sub forum is located here. http://www.emtlife.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 use the drop down menu forum tools and select subscribe to this forum to receive instant updates on new contests.

bigbaldguy