the 100% directionless thread

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I'm 18, can't afford to move out of my mom's house, and have a daughter to take care of. I know what I'll do, I'll buy a mustang. With a V8. And then spend money on a tattoo of my daughter's face on my arm. That will help my situation.

Seems like sound logic, no?

My extended family disgusts me.

Side note, just took my little sister to see the Hunger Games. Interesting movie. Savage concept, but interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I'm 18, can't afford to move out of my mom's house, and have a daughter to take care of. I know what I'll do, I'll buy a mustang. With a V8. And then spend money on a tattoo of my daughter's face on my arm. That will help my situation.

Side note, just took my little sister to see the Hunger Games. Interesting movie. Savage concept, but interesting.

That's what family is for.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

If it's the new 5.0, then that plan is totally logical. If it's the old 4.6, I would probably rethink it. ;)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
If it's the new 5.0, then that plan is totally logical. If it's the old 4.6, I would probably rethink it. ;)

It's a ford. If you buy a ford you need to rethink your logic haha

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Why would anyone buy a Heep I mean Jeep? Haha

I'll have you know my Heep will crawl right over that pile you call a truck :cool:

I kid I kid!

Sasha

Forum Chief
I want a beetle.

Not the new new ones but the old new ones.

Bright green, with a convertible top.

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I want a beetle.

Not the new new ones but the old new ones.

Bright green, with a convertible top.

Gonna name it "Pablo"?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'll have you know my Heep will crawl right over that pile you call a truck :cool:

I kid I kid!

My truck is pretty tall... Now pull me out when I get stuck is more like it :p

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
My truck is pretty tall... Now pull me out when I get stuck is more like it :p

Fair enough.

I've been fighting the temptation to put a 4.5 inch long travel kit on the Heep for the last year or so. It's either lift the Heep or continue saving and buy myself a graduation present in the flavor of a gsxr 600 or 750, haven't decided which yet but I'm pretty set on the Suzuki, it's the most comfortable seating position for me.

Another thought, EMTLife wheeling trip? I need to cut my fenders first though so they don't get rubbed to death.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
It's a ford. If you buy a ford you need to rethink your logic haha

Well now my feelings are hurt :( then again, I did switch from one of my Ford's over to a Subaru, so eh

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Fair enough.

I've been fighting the temptation to put a 4.5 inch long travel kit on the Heep for the last year or so. It's either lift the Heep or continue saving and buy myself a graduation present in the flavor of a gsxr 600 or 750, haven't decided which yet but I'm pretty set on the Suzuki, it's the most comfortable seating position for me.

Another thought, EMTLife wheeling trip? I need to cut my fenders first though so they don't get rubbed to death.

I just wish my truck was 4x4 :glare:

I've been drooling over a long travel kit that would give my truck 14-18 inches of suspension travel :wub:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I just wish my truck was 4x4 :glare:

I've been drooling over a long travel kit that would give my truck 14-18 inches of suspension travel :wub:

If I help build it can I come ride along for a mob session through the desert?

Which kit have you been looking at? Also if you are gonna do it you gotta weld up a bed cage and do the rear end too! Can't get wild if you can't put the power to the ground.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Female EMTLIFE members there is a poll up specifically for your input. Please check it out when you get a chance :)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
If I help build it can I come ride along for a mob session through the desert?

Which kit have you been looking at? Also if you are gonna do it you gotta weld up a bed cage and do the rear end too! Can't get wild if you can't put the power to the ground.

It's a kit from Mazzulla offroad. I've heard alot of really good things about it. Mix the kit with some Fox shocks front and rear and Deaver rear springs.

If I ever do get the kit you are more then welcome to come down haha

Anjel

Forum Angel

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
It's a kit from Mazzulla offroad. I've heard alot of really good things about it. Mix the kit with some Fox shocks front and rear and Deaver rear springs.

If I ever do get the kit you are more then welcome to come down haha

Mazzula makes great stuff. Seen a few kits never gotten to ride in a truck with one though. They seem rock solid. Can't go wrong with Fox, Kings are awesome too. Deavers, only the best!

That'd be cool, or you could bring it up here, toss a flag on it and we could play at Sand Mountain. Although the last person that was at Sand Mountain that I met had bilateral femur fractures along with a laundry list of other injuries from a quad accident gone way bad :ph34r:

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Someone really needs to learn to eat with their mouth shut. God it's gross hearing this.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief

GSXRs are by far the most comfortable supersports... however I would not recommend an SS as your first bike.

I'm debating getting a GSXR as my next. The 08+ are so sexy, comfortable (as far as SS go), and easy to ride.