Forum Deputy Chief

Attachments

• 2012-03-26_13-07-27_278.jpg
    2012-03-26_13-07-27_278.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 203

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
First day doing live starts, missed all four attempts in a guy with huge ropes for veins. Eff

Ropes aren't always as easy as you would think. They roll like no one's business.

Don't get down on yourself, like Anjel said, once you get it, you got it. Everyone still has slumps though. Lately I've been a sniper in the hospital but totally failing on the truck, I can't figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong.

I got to play with an IABP today. Ok, not play, but see one, help remove the balloon and have a great discussion with an NP and CIC nurse about them. Pretty simple concept but so ingenious at the same time! Just don't mess the timing up. :ph34r:

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

That looks like my partner in the side seat but the unit number on the side looks like it's 2 digits, mine's a single digit... maybe it's single but just stretched out from you driving by? That's the same spot we were parked in too.

Should have stopped and said hello!

Last edited by a moderator:

MS Medic

Forum Captain
So I'm watching T.V. and see the ad for the new Snow White movie. Does the fact that I realize I find Julia Roberts more attractive than the 20 something playing Snow White mean I'm getting old?

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Yes.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Any one know of some nice tall bridges?

Just realized there is only 101 days till my wedding.

And my cardiology final is 4 days after. Awesome.

SOOO MUCH TO DO!

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Any one know of some nice tall bridges?

Just realized there is only 101 days till my wedding.

And my cardiology final is 4 days after. Awesome.

SOOO MUCH TO DO!

You're getting married just a couple weeks before me! :D

Except I don't have school to study for :p

Wait... I've got a promotional exam a week before mine... Crap :(

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Your getting married just a couple weeks before me! :D

Except I don't have school to study for :p

Wait... I've got a promotional exam a week before mine... Crap :(

So here's a thought why don't you guys get married In a double ceremony. Save time, money and split the panning ^_^

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I like the splitting the cost part! Eesh!

bigbaldguy

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
That looks like my partner in the side seat but the unit number on the side looks like it's 2 digits, mine's a single digit... maybe it's single but just stretched out from you driving by? That's the same spot we were parked in too.

Should have stopped and said hello!

Windshield is a mess. Lots of salt they put on the west side of 80. Makes a mess that I don't see on my mountain roads. Blurry photo. While I am not one for spontaneous "hey, I am in EMS too... cool ride...", medics rolling eyes, "who the eff is this whacker" conversation outside random gas stations, I might have had the occasion been different.

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anjel

Forum Angel

Anonymous

Forum Captain
Oh...it had narcs in it. I went to move it out of the way as we were moving a patient and he said "touch that box one more time and your done" funny thing is he had me go into it to get a glucometer earlier.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh...it had narcs in it. I went to move it out of the way as we were moving a patient and he said "touch that box one more time and your done" funny thing is he had me go into it to get a glucometer earlier.

Sounds like a douche medic.

bigbaldguy

He keeps the glucometer in the narc box?