the 100% directionless thread

let my dog out in the backyard...went out front to check the mail, came back in and heard some weird noises coming from the backyard. opened the door and my dog has a big a%# bird in his mouth.....i yelled at him to drop it and brought him back inside....i think the bird has a broken wing and he won't leave the back patio.....he's actually standing by the back door like he wants me to let him in.

YIPEE!!!
:beerchug:
POST NUMBER 1000 FOR ME!!!
Say it loud and proud...
I HAVE NO LIFE... GET USED TO IT!!!

Do you have the Apple Care thingy? I'm not sure but I think they will replace or fix your phone if you do. I'd check with a local apple dealer, or mebby check online.

I will find out on Friday, I will be at Apple store in line. If it does I will be getting it then, trust me on that one!!

Yikes! I don't even think that there is an APP for that either! ;-D

I know, that was the first thing that I check. Sucks for me

This is one of my fav websites when I need a pick me up, check it out there is always someone out there having a worse day than yourself.

I have that APP and I love it, it does pick up me day!! So I know what you mean

let my dog out in the backyard...went out front to check the mail, came back in and heard some weird noises coming from the backyard. opened the door and my dog has a big a%# bird in his mouth.....i yelled at him to drop it and brought him back inside....i think the bird has a broken wing and he won't leave the back patio.....he's actually standing by the back door like he wants me to let him in.

What kind of dog do you have?? It cant be a pitbull!!??!!??!!

YIPEE!!!
POST NUMBER 1000 FOR ME!!!
Say it loud and proud...
I HAVE NO LIFE... GET USED TO IT!!!

Nice man, this is my 131 post and counting, hope to get 1,000 soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of a bird? I don't think we have that kind in Idaho:)

lol....i think it was a pigeon......don't really know birds though.....it was very fat....it was gone this morning thank god. hopefully it's ok.

A coyote ate it.

I mean, you ARE in Wylie.

thats fine with me, i'd rather a coyote eat it than my dog eat it. although i have yet to see a coyote here in wylie. i've seen many in princeton in the middle of the night.

F my life:

I've had less than 12 hours of sleep in the past 72 hours. Now to top that, I finally have a chance to sleep and my :censored:ing pager won't stop beeping at me. I'd turn it off, but for some unknown reason I care too much to do that. Maybee I ought to just crank it up all the way and force the battery to die?? I would feel less guilty that way. On the same note, I think I'm finally losing it :wacko:

thats fine with me, i'd rather a coyote eat it than my dog eat it. although i have yet to see a coyote here in wylie. i've seen many in princeton in the middle of the night.

I've had them following me walking near my parents house in Crowley... CROWLEY!

The same vollie squad which is my usual target for rants now wants to go out of service for an entire night for our holiday party...

I'm so angry and disgusted that it's not even funny.

in case anyone was wondering...NPAs actually hurt/feel really uncomfortable in place....

One of my people did that once to himself in class. He is still bragging about it. But then again I also have one that can control her gag reflex so we can look way down her throat:rolleyes:

F my life:

I've had less than 12 hours of sleep in the past 72 hours. Now to top that, I finally have a chance to sleep and my :censored:ing pager won't stop beeping at me. I'd turn it off, but for some unknown reason I care too much to do that. Maybee I ought to just crank it up all the way and force the battery to die?? I would feel less guilty that way. On the same note, I think I'm finally losing it :wacko:

Ahhh...welcome to the world of EMS.

in case anyone was wondering...NPAs actually hurt/feel really uncomfortable in place....

So very true, went to an OD PT. Wasn't breathing, so went to NPA for airway. Got it halfway in and snapped him back into breathing.

Seriously. I've had those and all kinds of other stuff shoved down my nose before, and no thanks to repeating the experience...

One of my people did that once to himself in class. He is still bragging about it. But then again I also have one that can control her gag reflex so we can look way down her throat:rolleyes:
Well I had someone in my EMT class that could control their gag reflex too. She took the biggest OA she could find and put it in.

pickles pickles pickles.

Back