the 100% directionless thread

Is it bad that I'm watching the TV series Life, and all I can think about when I see Charlie Crews's car is that he's missing his forward facing, steady red light?

Is it bad that I'm watching the TV series Life, and all I can think about when I see Charlie Crews's car is that he's missing his forward facing, steady red light?

People hate watching ems, fire, or cop shows (that are supposed to be in CA) with me... that is the first thing I pick up on. Flashing looks cool; but you need steady red!

Here's your steady red light

5459712474_c3c2a348da_z.jpg

"Ten-fowah, ten-fowah!".

He won an Oscar.

It's sad to watch LIFE and realize I'm not the only one who likes to eat fresh fruit with a knife.

damian-lewiszen.jpg

So I was all grumpy that I work 7 12s a week for the next two months between clinicals and work. Then I came to work and they post us in our only rural post. Needless to say I got a 4 hour nap now I'm watching "Seconds From Disaster". I have no right to :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: anymore :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting my car out of my driveway is to tow truck drivers what pulling grandma out from between the toilet and the bathtub is to us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pick things up and put them down. Time to get our sweat on :D

I'm everywhere!! :D

I go on call tonight for next three days to cover any uncovered company time but there isn't any so guess who gets paid to sit on their big fat butt, that's right ME!

So that was a first...12 hour shift and not one call, I guess that's life as usual at our only rural post. Now I really cant complain about my work and school schedule.

I'm at the station, working til 0700... and I'm starving.

My partner says, "I've got a box of Special K with Red Berries. Want some?"

Do I? Does the Pope wear little red shoes? Does a bear...

Uhhh.

Anyway.

It was...

without a doubt...

THE SINGLE

BEST

bowl of cereal I've ever had.

Got an email today saying a former patient of mine was in the admin office to pay the balance on the bill, and wanted to know when the medics that came to the house were working again so we could be thanked for everything we did that day. One of our division chiefs was there for the entire conversation, and passed along the information.

I don't know if the patient will actually stop by the firehouse or not, but it was nice to get an atta-girl, and find out that someone higher up in the department is aware of it. Sort of makes all those crappy runs not seem quite so crappy.

Uhhh.

Anyway.

It was...

without a doubt...

THE SINGLE

BEST

Best random post ever!

Uhhh.

Anyway.

It was...

without a doubt...

THE SINGLE

BEST

That was exactly what I had for supper.

Is it really that effing hard to fill out a PCS correctly?!? I showed you three days ago, so you can't claim ignorance.

Breakfast for dinner... Pancakes and Bacon... Fried Potatoes and Bacon... Eggs and bacon... Hell... Anything and Bacon!!!

Is it really that effing hard to fill out a PCS correctly?!? I showed you three days ago, so you can't claim ignorance.

Don't yell at me. I have slept since then. Geeze lighten up dude.

In Lansing for the night, heading to Saginaw tomorrow!

Back