the 100% directionless thread

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
I really wonder if paramedics will ever learn field RSI is a pretty darn dangerous undertaking, and if they're really as concerned about lawsuits as they say giving up endotracheal intubation all together would be in their best interest.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
You read that too, huh? :unsure:

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
You read that too, huh? :unsure:

Yea, but the thoughts in response to a couple of post on here and a few conversations I've had in real life in the last week. Too many people don't seem to understand the laryngoscope can be a murder weapon.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Yea, but the thoughts in response to a couple of post on here and a few conversations I've had in real life in the last week. Too many people don't seem to understand the laryngoscope can be a murder weapon.

Agreed. Especially when it's not a regularly practiced skill and is performed horribly. I cringe when I see the "I almost see the cords.... almost.... almost...almost..." while the patient is turning blue. *sigh*

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Max weight is 5 oz. so we already added some weight to get closer to that. His car was roughly 2 1/2 oz before adding the weight.

I remember doing the pine wood derby. It was alot of fun. We always ended up outing the extra weight under the car after cutting out some of the wood down there so the weights fit in flush.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Shouldn't have talked about my shift. Off an hour late. Status epilepticus and a broken hip are to thank for it.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I made a nurse scream once :D

Dude with the new nursing school semester starting there's been so many gorgeous nursing student girls running around the ER and guess who starts medic clinical rotations on Tuesday in the same hospital...this guy :ph34r:

bigbaldguy

Quick, someone call 911... BBG just admitted to murder!

I meant in a good way ;).............well at least I think it was good.

bigbaldguy

Whoa whoa. Keep it G rated haha

Yeah, man you would never have thought old Bob would get that excited over a birthday card that played the chicken dance song. That Bob is one hell of a nurse but screams like a girl when he gets excited.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
Being on a basic truck sucks, especially when you can't respond to anything. Apparently we are also too incompetent to respond code 3 without Medic supervision

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Being on a basic truck sucks, especially when you can't respond to anything. Apparently we are also too incompetent to respond code 3 without Medic supervision

Most in EMS are too incompetent to respond code 3.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I have jello. Hmmm.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Jello is good

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Jello is good

Ray: It looks like a Jell-O mold.
Winston: I hate Jell-O.
Peter Venkman: Oh, come on. There's always room for Jell-O!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Ray: It looks like a Jell-O mold.
Winston: I hate Jell-O.
Peter Venkman: Oh, come on. There's always room for Jell-O!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqGnJzPeXFE[/YOUTUBE]
I believe this is the link you were looking for.