the 100% directionless thread

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
We had an ambulance from a different company run thru a crime scene of a fatal accident. They were going code 3 in their CCT rig. Let's just say things aren't gonna be good for that EMT.

:censored::censored::censored::censored:, I need to start looking for another job, don't I? :ph34r:

In all seriousness that's terrible, how the heck did they make it past PD and traffic control?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
:censored::censored::censored::censored:, I need to start looking for another job, don't I? :ph34r:

In all seriousness that's terrible, how the heck did they make it past PD and traffic control?

Ran thru the first set of flares and yellow tape. Squeezed by the cop cars and the cops trying to wave and tell them to stop and then thru the second set of flares and yellow tape.

Our supervisor who everyone calls a teddy bear grew horns

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Ran thru the first set of flares and yellow tape. Squeezed by the cop cars and the cops trying to wave and tell them to stop and then thru the second set of flares and yellow tape.

Could be worse....imagine if I was their supervisor. :ph34r:

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Could be worse....imagine if I was their supervisor. :ph34r:

If you were my supervisor, I'd pick another job.

I kid, I kid.

If you were my supervisor I have no doubt that I would be 100x the provider that I think I am today.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Yup, they'd be looking for a new job here. At least they'd be on suspension without pay unless they had one DANM good reason to explain why they did what they did, but even then they'd be suspended pending review.

RLS doesn't give you the right to screw with crime scenes or road closures without due regard. Due regard in this case seems like it requires a full stop and a conversation with a LEO.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
If you were my supervisor I have no doubt that I would be 100x the provider that I think I am today.

Thank you, that means a lot.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Thank you, that means a lot.

I mean every word.

Now I'm actively working towards the point that I can receive a reciprocal compliment/praise :D

I have a feeling that will be a while though, lol.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
For Love of the Game... One of the all time greats. Can't go to bed with Billy Chapel in the 8th inning!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
First pediatric respiratory call I've ran and it couldn't have gone better :) I even got a sticker from the cops. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Anjel

Forum Angel
First pediatric respiratory call I've ran and it couldn't have gone better :) I even got a sticker from the cops. :D

Lol you're too cute

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
Teaching newbies ventilators today, work tommorow, then it's my two day version of Christmas break!

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Sasha

Forum Chief
This website is becoming increasingly painful.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk