Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

socalguy

Forum Ride Along
EMT-B. Had some messed up questions. One was "a child was found uncouncious in the parents hot tub" is he a) hypothermia 2) hyperthermia. Was the hot tub on or not?????? So I went with hypothermia because it not say.

traumaluv2011

Forum Lieutenant
Yea, there are a lot of iffy questions... did it say anything about burns?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Remember guys, there is no discussion about specific questions on the test allowed.

If you study the "DOT objectives" in the beginning of each chapter of the EMT textbook, you will have NO issues passing the test. Trying to wing it after failing simply shows you don't have a good grasp of the baseline material.

Invest in a study aid, work with it and then try again.

I'm one of the few that believe after three attempts you should be disallowed further testing opportunities, but I'm in the minority. It's America, after all. And here, everyone who tries out makes the team. :(

whatmedic

Forum Ride Along
134+-

cut me off at 134 or so.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *&$&^$#&^#*$E*(% must mean i was on the fence the whole time, i dunno. anyone hear of that high of a pass? verrrry iffy. :wacko:

emt1229

Forum Ride Along
My test stopped at 120 and I left feeling like I had done terrible. I had heard of friends passing in 70 questions and every time someone had said they failed it was around 120 questions. I found out last week I Passed and couldn't be more excited! Good luck!

CBentz12

Forum Crew Member
Took it yesterday and didnt feel real confident when I left but come to find out this morning I check online and I PASSED! At 112

jasonjump

Forum Ride Along
Took it back in July and stopped me at 70 questions/failed, tried cram studying 2 nights before, not gonna happen. I started in Fire Academy a little over a month ago and have been studying 24/7 for the last month, stopped me at 70 again but I PASSED!!! I feel pretty good about it, you either understand from a cellular level and up or you don't and you will not pass if you don't

Blake

Forum Crew Member
Just for information purposes...A "Fun Facts" Thread"!

Would everyone post the number of questions you answered before the test stopped. And post if you passed or failed.

It would be interesting to see, how many answered 70'ish and if they passed or failed. And how many answered 100'ish and if they passed or failed.

Who's got the record for passing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

Who's got the record for failing with the minimum number of questions answered and the maximum number of questions answered?

72 questions passed took about a hour nremt-b

911responder

Forum Ride Along
Pass or failed

I took the EMT B test on Saturday. I'm waiting to get my test results today.
I went all the way to 120 questions, I'm not sure if I passed.
I would think the computer would've shut me off if I wasn't passing.
I think the question on 120 was the do or die if I passed or failed??
I'm afraid to look at my results.
What do u think, do u think I passed or failed??