Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

Tyler

Forum Ride Along
Cant remember exactly what number but in the sixties.

Was sure Id flunked, but got results only a few hours later.

Nelly206

Forum Ride Along
We just had 5 guys from our Dept take the NREMT test. They were;
77 - passed
110 - passed
120 - passed
110 - failed --- takes attempt #2 next week
90 - failed --- took #2 on Wednesday -> 74 and passed

firemedic0227

Forum Lieutenant
I am taking my second chance at NREMT-P on the 23rd. I felt good on it the last time I tested but failed. I have been doing a lot more studying since then so hopefully this time will be the charm otherwise I will be applying for another Medic Course at the Local Comm. College as a big refresher a 2 year long refresher.

socalguy

Forum Ride Along
After failing the NREMT-B 3 times I was forced into a 24hr refresher course. I took the course and reapplied with the NREMT. Either I was now completely prepared or this was the easiest attempt by far. I blew right through that test. Walked out knowing I passed it.

4th attempt- 80 questions.

PASSED!!!! ^_^

That registry was a complete hassle and good riddins. Movin on in life.

NREMT-B

NathanElliott

Forum Ride Along
Just took the EMT-B test, and it took me awhile. I think i was cut off at around 113. So i'll hope and pray for some good results in a couple days. If I do fail what is some good study material to get for my next attempt? Please and thank you!

911bru

Forum Probie
Took my nremt today!
I looked at I was at question #69 then a few more and the test was over...
I suspect I was around #75-80.
I hope I passed.
I will post when I find out my score.

Larsen

Forum Ride Along
I took mine in December and failed #1. I have been studying and taking practice tests and I test again in April. I will continue to study until then.

keith00200

Forum Ride Along
Record holder

I took the medic CBT and passed. Test shut off at question 150, I had 45 minutes remaining. Not proud of that fact but I am proud to officially have my NREMT-P.