Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
Hey, update. Took NREMT yesterday for paramedic and the test stopped at 80 on the money. I passed.

calicojack

Forum Ride Along
Thanks to the links tacked up top I passed today. 70 questions. They gave me a total of 120 minutes to do it. I think i did it in like 50+/-. Passed. Two of my classmates had it shut off at 70 as well. they both passed.

CBentz12

Forum Crew Member
This is awesome to know this so I know if it stops between 0-100 I passed because if you aren't passing it will make you take the entire test.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
This is awesome to know this so I know if it stops between 0-100 I passed because if you aren't passing it will make you take the entire test.

Nope. The test can stop you at any number of questions and you can still fail. I had a friend take the test 2 weeks ago. She stopped at 81 questions and she failed it.

CBentz12

Forum Crew Member
Yeah no worries everyone tells me that our school test was harder then the NREMT and I got a 92 on that so Im confident.

IronClaud

Forum Crew Member
My NREMT-B stopped at 68. PASSED! What up!

KyleG

Forum Crew Member
Mine took a Half hour and I got about 1-2 Questions a Min

so my guess was any were from 30-70 (Probably on the Higher End)

and Passed

jonathanrs89

Forum Crew Member
I took it today, the test seemed so easy it felt like 20 times easier than my class tests. I do not know if I passed or failed I am still waiting I stopped at around 70ish I believe

traumaluv2011

Forum Lieutenant
4th time taking it, I stopped at 76.

I got a lot of infant and pedi questions and I had a few typos on the test. No results yet.

This time I went back to my textbook and made flashcards of a lot of things I wasn't clear on, I only used my success for the EMT to study on my operations, which was the only category I got below passing in last time.

kirbaby

Forum Ride Along
took it yesterday afternoon, didn't walk out happy at all and my test stopped at 70..

got out of bed today expecting to have to take it again, but it turns out i passed! :) all the studying does pay off!

bud1875

Forum Ride Along
http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?p=73283#post73283

I'm new to the site after I stumbled across this topic and I see a little bit of feedback on both sides...took it the first time stopped at 72 and failed. I have been back at it since November. I know I can do it.