Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

brown_emt1011

Forum Probie
Congrats.that is so exciting. Sounds like you did a really good job. .i did improve a little bit,as it kicked me off at 120 this time and not 70

chriso

Forum Crew Member
Congrats.that is so exciting. Sounds like you did a really good job. .i did improve a little bit,as it kicked me off at 120 this time and not 70

The testing is adaptive so I don't really think getting to 120 over 70 is a indicator of doing better. I passed mine at 67 and I've heard of people passing at 140.

TreySpooner65

Forum Lieutenant
72 and passed.

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
shoot tell me about it bud I hate that test it gets me all worked up and then I fail.

When I passed I studied my butt off for weeks before taking it, but the day of the test I made sure it was scheduled later in the day, I woke up around 11AM, made myself a real nice breakfast/lunch, showered, sat around my house listening to music and basically just Relaxed until it was time for em to go take it, I didn't even think about the test that whole day until I was there... My advice, relax... I understand that its a big test but I've had some people who where way smarter then me in class who failed it because they got worked up.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
EMT-B, 69 Passed

Polkchop

Forum Probie
Went to 120 and failed the first time, just took my second this morning and went to 120 again:/ Not a good feeling, but we shall see...

Oh and EMT-b