Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

TreySpooner65

Forum Lieutenant
72.. awaiting results.:wacko:

johnklien

Forum Ride Along
Re: Online traffic school

well. I have received couple of recommendations for cheapeasyfastonlinetrafficschool.com ... let me check them out and get back
to you with some updates.

Keep me Posted!

freebyrd

Forum Crew Member
took the test. finished after 70 questions and failed. does that just mean i really sucked? it has been two months and i arrogantly thought i could get away without studying. could this be a mistake? or did i really screw up? i rarely hear cases where people only went through 70 and failed

unfortunately with adaptive tests like this a low question total and a fail means you bombed -_-
but now you know. don't be cocky and study next time

Tcass100

Forum Probie
Mine Stopped somewhere in the low 70's and I passed it, but It hasnt done Any good whatsoever since there doesnt seem to be a single solitary EMT job anywhere in the State of MI..Im so flipping discouraged its unreal, had my license since January and cant even get a fricking interview anywhere, so my advice is if you live in MI dont even Bother paying for the Damn thing cause its about as usefull as toilet paper..={

4thebirds

Forum Probie
Tcass... Where I live if you aren't a FF you really can't get hired either, so I have taken on a volunteer position so that I can at least gain experience. You get paid if you go on a call but otherwise just hang around when on shift. Maybe you need to look at that to at least keep your certification good and get your foot in the door somewhere. Good luck.

Tcass100

Forum Probie
yes I am looking into that, we are moving next month to a small town, and we know a gal on the first responder team of the Fire department, who said she can get me on as I first responder, 10 bucks a call or something, but its better than nothing at this point, It will at least help with keeping my CE current..

imcdermott

Forum Ride Along
Retake update

120 and failed. Retest coming up in 8 days. I'm hitting fisdap, jblearning, and my textbook hard, but some days it feels like studying too much is counterproductive. I feel that I may be over thinking, and confusing myself further. Suggestions?

Retested today. Got booted out in the mid 60's somewhere. I didn't even think that was possible, I thought the min. no. of questions was 70. Since my last attempt went through 120 and I failed, perhaps getting kicked out early is a good sign. Awaiting results... Side note-I am absolutely certain that I got my last question right. I've heard theories that this is a good indicator of your performance. Nothing to do now but wait...:unsure:

EMSrush

Forum Captain
Thank you very much. I am very excited to start my career and get to know all of you fine people. I hope to learn a lot here. I'm sure I will :)

Yes, there are many fine people. And a few rotten ones. ;)

Iceman26

Forum Crew Member
When I took mine it cut me off in the mid 70's and I passed. A friend of mine from class got up in the 130's before his cut him off. He thought for sure he failed but he ended up passing.

Iceman26

Forum Crew Member
nremt-p 80 questions. Felt as if I failed. Results posted 10 hours later with a passing score.

I was the same way with mine. I got cut off in the mid 70's and was like "uhhhh....ok". I didn't feel great about it, but I also knew there was no way I bombed it bad enough that they cut me off that quickly. I took mine late afternoon so I didn't find out until the next morning if I passed or not. I woke up at like 6am to check it and was so excited to have passed, thus meaning I was finally officially DONE with paramedic school and the whole thing and could finally let loose a little and look forward to getting into the field and working.

imcdermott

Forum Ride Along
I passed!!!

Retested today. Got booted out in the mid 60's somewhere. I didn't even think that was possible, I thought the min. no. of questions was 70. Since my last attempt went through 120 and I failed, perhaps getting kicked out early is a good sign. Awaiting results... Side note-I am absolutely certain that I got my last question right. I've heard theories that this is a good indicator of your performance. Nothing to do now but wait...:unsure:

Just checked the NREMT site, and I DID IT THIS TIME!!! Thanks to all who offered advice on the retest. I Have only a few days to celebrate, then it's on to Paramedic school next week... WOO-HOO!