Post the # your test stopped at, and if you Passed/Failed

tiffany9902

Forum Crew Member
a chick from my class test cut off at 70 and she failed... but she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box either..

EMT-IT753

Forum Lieutenant
I went straight to the test after verifying what was required. I beleive there was an option about taking some "practice" questions? I don't really remember the beginning as much as the end. It was too stressful :)

depri

Forum Probie
I sure am glad to see many of the Basics here saying their test cut them off at around the ~70s and passed. I took mine this morning and it cut me off at around 70 or 71. Just waiting on my results now, twiddling my thumbs. I feel like I passed, but....we'll see. :blink:

depri

Forum Probie
Just got my results in...and I passed! :D

Curious as to why I can't edit my previous post...oh well.

bigdude

Forum Probie
how do you check to see if you passed? There is nothing on the nremt.org website that I can find.

bigdude

Forum Probie
NREMT-B stopped at 71. I am pretty sure that I failed. I will find out tomorrow morning.

tiffany9902

Forum Crew Member
if u didn't pass it usually send u the info within in 2 hours but if u pass it take 1 business day i am in cali not sure if its diff every where else

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Eh, its a national exam so it wont matter what state your in on how long it takes.

depri

Forum Probie
Exactly. I finished mine at 0820 this morning and I had my results around 1400 this afternoon. I think it really just depends on when you finish (morning or afternoon) and what day you took the exam (considering you take it either Monday-Thursday, or on a Friday).

The NREMT says that it usually takes up to 2 business days, but I'm sure that's just them giving themselves plenty of time to get it posted. They already have your status within minutes of you finishing I'm sure. From what I guess, the results are sent to the servers at their main branch office, the info in their DB is updated, and then some guy/gal clicks a button to make it available to you (but more likely, it's automated instead).

tiffany9902

Forum Crew Member
I took mine on friday at 11 am and didnt know i passed till Monday at 7 am... they said it takes one to two business day to get your results when you pass.. so hopefully you passed.. good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

JonTullos

Forum Captain
My paramedic CBT cut off at 80 and I passed! And FYI, passing or failing has nothing to do with when you get your results. Essentially if you take the test in the morning, you'll have the results by sometime in the afternoon whether you pass or fail.

Rob5239

Forum Probie
taking the test for the second time in 4 hrs and my hands are already sweatting and im scard.will post tommorow when i get the results.i have been studying and reading non stop sence the first fail.I need to relax!!!4:15 east coast time im goin to give it my all on every scanaro and question.

Junior.Diaz22

Forum Ride Along
NREMT-B passed at 60 questions. Easier than what my instructors made it out to be. Studied for 4 hours after waiting 8 months after the course.

Last edited by a moderator:

crazycajun

Forum Captain
taking the test for the second time in 4 hrs and my hands are already sweatting and im scard.will post tommorow when i get the results.i have been studying and reading non stop sence the first fail.I need to relax!!!4:15 east coast time im goin to give it my all on every scanaro and question.

May i ask how you got the initial results so quickly and how you were allowed to retest NREMT the same day?